Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the result of SSC (Staff Selection Commission) LDC (Lower Division Clerk) DEO (Data Entry Operator) 2014 on 26th of March 2014. The SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) was conducted by the institution on 3 different dates such as 29th of October 2013, 27th of October 2013 & on 10th of November 2013. Now the candidates who appeared in this very important examination can get their result as well as mark sheet on the mentioned below official website of the institution.
How to Get:
- First of all visit ssc.nic.in
- You may have to wait there for some time for the website to be loaded there due to high traffic there.
- Now you will get to see the result of many examinations held by SSC there.
- There you will have to find the link by the name of “SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Marks” make sure that “Declared on 26th of March 2014” will also be written there.
- Now you will have to click on that link.
- After some time you will be re-directed to a new page.
- Where you will have to download a PDF File there. If you would like to know about the write up/ cut off marks then you may also download another PDF file there.
- As now the process is likely to take some more time so you may have to wait for some more time during the process.
- Now by the time the PDF file will have been downloaded there then you will have to manually find your roll no. there.
- The result will be mentioned there in the sequence of record, roll no., name, ticket, total remarks etc.
- Now you can also take a print out of that to be retained by you
Important note: According to the institution all the candidates who have qualified in this all important examination are advised to prepare for the skill test to be held (To be intimated later).
Special note: Unfortunately if you have been declared disqualified then you can also get the mark sheet over there to access your performance in different streams.
You can leave your comments below, if you have any doubt regarding SSC CHSL Result.