PSEB (Punjab Board of Secondary Education) has recently declared Punjab Board 12th Exam Result 2014 on the official website of the board. There are many students who appeared in the examination. According to an estimation more than 5 lakhs students appeared in the examination in 2014 across the various centers in the state. The examination was conducted in the month of March 2014. There is a good news for the students who all appeared in the examination is that the Punjab Board 12th Exam Result 2014 has been declared on the official website of Punjab Board of Secondary Education. The address of the official website of the institution on which result is available to be accessed is being mentioned below.
Official website of Punjab Board of Secondary Education: www.pseb.edu.in
How to check PSEB 12TH Result 2014:
- First of all you will have to log opn to the official website of Punjab Board of Secondary Education: www.pseb.edu.in
- Now after it you will be directly on the home page of the website.
- On the home page of the website on the top of the website you will get to see many links such as Home, About us, School, branches, contact us, result, Archive, School login, D.E.O Portal etc.
- So out of all the above mentioned links there you will have to select the link by the name of “Result”
- Now you will have to click on the same link & having clicked on the link now you will be re-directed to http://punjab.indiaresults.com/pseb/default.htm
- There on the new page you will get to see a heading by the name of “Punjab School Education Board’
- Under that heading there will be many links there.
- Then there you will have to click on the link of “Punjab Board 12th Exam Result 2014”
- Having clicked on the link now you will have to wait for some time there as you will be again re-directed to another page.
- Now again on the other page you will either have to fill your roll no. or name to access the result. (The roll no. is the same number, first of all which was allocated to you at the time of the enrollment for board examination as well as it is also the same number which was used by you during the examination.)
- After filling the required information there now you will have 2 more boxes there.
- In those 2 boxes there will be 2 separate buttons there.
- If you are sure that the information which has been provided by you is correct then click on the button of “Get Results” or if you are not sure then you can also click on “Reset” button there to initiate the process.
You can submit your comments below, if you have still any doubt regarding PSEB 12TH Result.