Maharasthra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) has announced the written exam results of Assistant, Driver, Accountant, Engineer, Traffic controller and other posts. The examination was conducted on 9th of March 2014 where a large no. of candidates appeared in the examination from different parts of the country. The result can be checked on the below mentioned official website of the institution.
Some of the important information about the process is being mentioned below.
- Process of the selection: First of all anyone applying for the post will have to be qualified enough in the examination.
- Process of interview: Yes, there is also a process of interview which is to be taken place right after the official declaration of the result on the website of the institution.
- Designated mode of calling for an interview: All the candidates who will have gone through the barrier of written examination and will have been declared qualified will be called for an interview band the designated mode of calling an individual for an interview is only through e-mail..
For tha sake of the concerned candidates who appeared in the examination in view of getting the post.We are mentioning some of the very easy steps below that how to get your result online so that the candidates will not have to face any difficulty while accessing the result.
How to Get:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official website of Maharasthra State Road Transport Corporation: www.mahast.in
- Now on the home page of the website of the institution there you will find many links over there.
- Out of all the mentioned links there on the left side of the home page, you will have to click on the link of “ Results 2014”
- After clicking on the link there you will find many other links & now out of all the present links there you will agin have to click on the link of “Written exam results”
- Now there you will have to enter some particulars about yourself.
- There first of all you will have to fill your registration no. (The same which was allocated to you by the time you got yourself enrolled for the examination)
- Now you will have to fill your date of birth (It should be matched with the one which you mentioned earlier as well as in your documents)
- In the end you will have to click on “Submit” button.
- Having clicked there you will have to wait for some time as there will be downloading some files.
- Now there you will get “MSRTC Results 2014” on your screen.
- Now if you want then you can also take a print out of that to be retained by yourself.
If you have still any doubt regarding MSRTC Results, you can submit your comments below.