The Meghalaya Board of School Education has declared its 10th class result on 19th of May 2014 at 10.00 A.M. The examination was conducted successfully in various parts of Meghalaya. Thousands of students appeared in the examination from all over Meghalaya. The examination was conducted between March 2014 to April 2014. Now as the result is out so the students who appeared in the examination can get their result from one of the officially designated website of the institution. The address of one of the websites on which one can get 10th class result is being mentioned below.
Designated website of The Meghalaya Board of School Education: www.megresults.nic.in
We are mentioning some of the very easiest steps here about how to get Mehhalaya Board 10th class Results 2014. The students who want to get their result without ant hassle should follow the same.
How to access Result:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official designated website of The Meghalaya Board of School Education: www.megresults.nic.in
- As now you will be on the home page of the website.
- There on the home page there will be 5 links related to result over there.
- Out of the 5 links there you will have to select “Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination 2014”
- Now you will have to click on the same link.
- Having clicked on that link now you will be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://www.megresults.nic.in/sslc.htm”
- There on the new page you will have some links there total no. of 3 links by the names of “Abstract of Results”, First-Twenty candidates in order of merit, Highest marks subject wise etc.
- You can get the required information there if you would like to get the same by accessing any of the above mentioned links.
- As there will a box there in that box you will have to type your roll no. (The same which was allocated to you for the examination by your respective schools)
- Having submitted the roll no, there will again be 2 buttons there & if you are sure with the roll no. entered by you then you will have to click on “Submit” and if on the other side you are not very much sure then you will have click on “Reset” button there.
- After providing the required output you will have to wait for some more moments there as after quite some time there will be your “Meghalaya Board 10th class result 2014” on the board.
How to get result through SMS:
- First of all you will have to open “Create Message” in your phone.
- There in the message box you will have to write “SMS”
- And after without giving any space you will again have to write “MBOSE10”
- Now you will have to provide space and write your roll no.
- And finally send it to the code no: 56767999.
- Now after some time you will get your result on your mobile screen by an SMS.
If you have any query regarding Meghalaya Board 10th Results, you can leave your reply here.