MBOSE (The Meghalaya Board of School Education) has published its MBOSE SSLC Results 2014 on the designated official website of the institution. The result was announced on 19th of May 2014 at 10.00 A.M in the morning. A large number of candidates appeared in the examination in hope to clear their examination. The examination was conducted in the months of March 2014 as well as in April 2014. The examination was held successfully across Meghalaya. Now the students who all appeared in the examination can get the official “MBOSE SSLC Results 2014” on the website as information brought to you by National Informatics Centre . The students can access the following website to get their results.
We are mentioning some of the very important as well as easy steps below in terms of assisting you to get MBOSE SSLC Exam Result at megresults.nic.in. The following steps are to be followed by the concerned students.
How to access MBOSE SSLC Results 2014:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official designated website of The Meghalaya Board of School Education: www.megresults.nic.in
- Now after logging on to the website now you will be on the home page of the website.
- There on the home page of the website there will be as many as 5 results there, which have already been declared.
- You will have to select the link by the name of “Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination 2014”
- Now you will have to finally click on the above mentioned link.
- Having clicked on the above mentioned link now you will be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://www.megresults.nic.in/sslc.htm”
- There on the new page you will also get to find 3 links there as related to the result as you can also get the information there as related to the result.
- But apart from the links there you will also get to see a box in which you will have to type your roll no. (The same roll number which was allocated to you prior the examination as well as used by you to appear in the examination).
- Having typed roll number you will again get to see 2 different buttons there by the name s of “Submit” as well as “Reset”
- If you are sure that the roll no. entered by you was correst then you will have to click on “Submit” button and on the other side if you are not sure about the roll no. the you will have to clcik on “Reset” button
- Having clicked “Submit” button now there will be your “MBOSE SSLC Results 2014” on the screen.
Very important note: If you would like to get any other information about the result or if you have any other query then you may refer to the below mentioned information to clear your doubts.
The official address of the board:
Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE), Tura, West Gara Hills, Meghalaya-794101.
Telephone no. of the institution: 03651-232542
Official e-mail id of the institution: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can submit your comments below, if you have any doubt regarding MBOSE SSLC Results.