Meghalaya Board conducted MBOSE (Meghalaya Board Science) HSSLC (Higher Level School leaving Certificate) examination. The examination was conducted in the month of March 2014 all over the state. Now as the result of the examination has been announced on the official website of the institution. The result has been announced on 5th of May 2014 on Monday at 10.00 A.M in the morning. The students who appeared in the examination can now get their result on the official website of the institution. The address of the official website of the Meghalaya board is being mentioned below.
Official website of Meghalaya Board: www.mbose.in
How to access Meghalaya Board HSSLC Science Results 2014:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official website of Meghalaya Board: www.mbose.in
- Now there on the home page of the website you will get to see many links by the names of Home, About us, Branch, Pictures Results, E-Application, Download, Citizen’s Charter etc.
- Out of all the above mentioned links now you will have to choose the link of “Result”
- There you will have to click on that link and wait for some time.
- After some time then you will be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://results.mbose.in/”
- There on the new page you will get to see much information there in the forms of links such as “Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (Science), 2014”, “Abstract of Results”, First ten candidates in order of merit”, “Highest marks subject wise” as well as “Result are also available through SMS, Click here for details”
- Out of all the above mentioned links you will have to select the link by the name of “Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (Science), 2014”
- Now you will have to click on the same above mentioned link.
- After clicking on the link as quite naturally you will have to wait for quite some more time for the process to be initiated.
- After some time you will be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://results.mbose.in/resultsscience2014.php”
- There on the page you will be asked to provide your roll number and by the time you will enter your roll no. then you will have to click on the button of “Print”
- Then after some time there will be your result on the screen and now you will also be able to take a print out of that to be retained by you.
How to get result through SMS:
- First of all open your write message box.
- Now first write there SMS
- Give some space and write MBOSEHS
- Then again give some more space.
- Now once again give more space and write your roll no.
- Finally send it to 56767999 to get your result on your mobile screen.
You can leave your reply here, if you have any doubt related to MBOSE HSSLC Science Results.