IIT JEE Main Results 2013 | jeemain.nic.in

You can find JEE Main Results 2013, JEE Main 2013 Results, JEE Main Result 2013, JEE Results 2013IIT JEE Main Results 2013, IIT JEE 2013 Main Results, IIT JEE Main Result 2013, jeemain.nic.in

JEE Main Results 2013

Joint Entrance Examination 2013 was conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for the first time in India. This examination was conducted for the students who are interested to take the admission in top engineering colleges of India.

CBSE has conducted the JEE MAIN 2013 on the 7th March 2013 at the various examination centers of India. There are huge number of candidates appeared for this exam. All students are waiting for their results from a long time.

JEE Results 2013 will be calculated as a 40% of the total Results and the rest of 60% will be your state board Resutls. Hence The final Merit will be counted as per this Criteria.

There is great news for all students who appeared in this JEE Main examination 2013 that result of this exam is going to out soon on 07 May 2013. All candidates can check their results on official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in or they can also follow the address below.

JEE Main Results 2013

This entry was posted in Results and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>