JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) examination was conducted by the official body of JEE in the month of April. Lots of students appeared in the examination. The examination consists of 2 parts, JEE Main Paper 1 & JEE Main Paper 2. The examination was held of JEE Main Paper 1. The offline examination was held on 6th of April 2014 followed by online examination on 9th, 11th, 12th & 19th of April 2014.The examination is held every year to provide a platform to the talented students who want to make a mark in the field of NIT & IIT as well as in other reputed Engineering institutes of India. Now the result has been declared on 3rd of May 2014. The candidates can get their JEE Main Paper 1 Result 2014 on the below mentioned official website of JEE.
How to get JEE Main Paper 1 Result 2014:
- First of all you will have to visit the official website of Joint Entrance Examination: www.jeemain.nic.in
- Now you will be re-directed to the page of official website of the institution: http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/Welcome.aspx
- There on the home page of the website you will get to see many links there as under the heading of “Welcome to JEE Main-2014” you will get to see 2 links there by the name of “Final Answer Key (Paper 1)” followed by another one “JEE (Main)-2014: Score of Paper 1”
- Then you will have to click on the 2nd link there.
- Having clicked on that link now you will be re-directed to a new page by the name of http://cbseresults.nic.in/jee/jee_cbse_2014.htm
- On that new page there you will get to see in blue color “ JEE Apex Board Secretariat Joint Entrance Examination (Main)-2014 Score of Paper 1”
- Under that above mentioned heading you will also get to see 2 boxes where you will have to enter your particulars.
- There first of all you will have to enter your Roll no (Which was allotted to you at the time of the enrollment)
- Then you will have to enter your Date of birth.
- Having entered both the particulars now there you will find 2 buttons by the names of “Submit” & “Reset”
- There if you are sure about the particulars you have entered then you will have to click on “Submit” button and if you are not sure about the particulars then you will have to click on “Reset” button.
- After giving the output there you will again have to wait for some time to be passed as the process is likely to take some more time.
- Finally after some time there will be “JEE Main Paper 1 Result 2014” on the screen.
- Now you can also take a print out of that to be retained by you.
Official website of JEE: www.jeemain.nic.in
You can submit your comments below, if you have any doubt regarding JEE Main Paper 1 Result.