Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha has announced Odisha 10th Exam Results. The result has been announced on the official website of BSE Odisha. The examination was conducted in the month of March 2014. A large number of students from different parts of the state appeared in the examination. Now the students who all appeared in the examination can get to know about their result on the official website of the institution. The result has been declared on 30th of April 2014 on Wednesday. The address of the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is being mentioned below.
The address of the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha: www.bseodisha.nic.in
Now you can access your Odisha 10th Exam Results by following some of the mentioned below steps.
How to get BSE Odisha 10th Results 2014:
- First of all you will have to type the address of the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha: www.bseodisha.nic.in
- After logging on to the official website of the institution initially you will get to see the home page of the website.
- Now on the home page there will be many links there.
- Apart from the links mentioned on the top of the website you will also get to see 2 links in Capital letters in middle of the home page of the website.
- The link “Annual H.S.C Examination Result -2014 (Regular/Ex-Regular) will be there under the heading of BSE Odisha.
- Now you will have to click on the same above mentioned link.
- After clicking on the link now you will be re-directed to another sub website of the institution by the address of “www.orrisaresults.nic.in”
- Now on the home page of the sub website again there will be a link in blue colour by the above mentioned name.
- You will have to kindly click on the same link & there you may also have to wait for the page to be loaded.
- Now again you will be re-directed to another page by the address of “http://orissaresults.nic.in/2014bsesannlin.htm”
- There on the new page you will just have to enter your Roll no & finally click on “Submit” button and if by mistake you will have entered the wrong roll no. then you can also click on “Reset” button there to enter again.
- Now as the process is likely to take some extra time so after some time there will be “Odisha 10th Exam Results” on your screen.
- Now as you will have got your result there now you can also take a print out of that to be retained by you.
Important note: It is only a provisional result just for your confirmation about the result, to get your certificate & mark-sheet you will have to contact to your respective school.
You can submit you comments below, if you have any doubt regarding BSE Odisha 10th Exam Result.