UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has issued an advertisement no.08/2014 in which it has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Livestock officer, Assistant Professor as well as Marketing Officer. The interested candidates can apply for the posts. The candidates can apply online on the official website of UPSC. The address of the official website of UPSC is being mentioned below.
Some of the very necessary information about the post is being mentioned below:
Total no. of designations being offered by UPSC: 6
Total no. of posts being offered by UPSC: 10
Livestock Officer: 01
Marketing Officer (Oils & Fats): 05
Assistant Professor (Chemistry): 01
Assistant Professor (English): 01
Assistant Professor (Physics): 01
Assistant Professor (Mathematics): 01
Criteria of age as has been decided by UPSC for different posts:
For the post of Marketing Officer: One should not be more than 30 years old.
For the post of Livestock Officer & Assistant Professor: One should not be more than 35 years old.
Application fees is to be paid by the candidates: INR 25 has to be paid as application fees by using either Net Banking or by VISA/Debit/Credit Card etc.
Exemption to be granted: Nil: SC/ST
If one wants to get any other information?: To get any other information such as total emoluments to be paid, provision of vacancy reserved, relaxation in age or any other information then you can log on to the official website of the institution.
How to Apply:
- First of all log on to the official website of UPSC: www.upsconline.nic.in
- Then you will be on the home page of the official website of the institution.
- There you will have to click on “Online application for various examinations”
- After that you will be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ora/candidate/VacancyNoticePub.php”
- There you will get many links there out of your preferable post in opposite of that click on “Apply now”
- There you will have to enter your registration id as well as password along with you will also have to enter a random image there.
- Then again you will be re-directed to a new page where you will have to start filling up the application form.
- You will have to fill the application form very carefully so that there will not be any field left there.
- Having filled up the application form now you will have to pay the application fees by following the mentioned process there.
- In the end you will have to click on “Submit” button there and if you would like to alter any information then you can also click on “Reset” button.
- Finally you will also have to a print out of that to be retained by you.
The address of the official website on which one can apply: www.upsconline.nic.in
Important Date: The candidates can apply latest by 29th of May 2014.
If you have still any doubt regarding UPSC Officer, Professor Recruitment, you can submit your comments below.