Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) is organizing a recruitment for the various posts in different Government of Indian Ministries and Departments in all over India. For this purpose application are invited from the candidates under ac certain eligibility criteria and educational qualification.
Recruitment details are given as:
Name of the Post: Assistant Director(Economic Investigation)
Total Post: 29
Name of the Post: Administrative Officer
Total Post: 10
Name of the Post: Assistant Director
Total Post: 2
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor(Civil Engineering)
Total Post: 4
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor(Computer Science and Engineering)
Total Post: 4
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
Total Posts: 04
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor(Electrical Engineering)
Total Post: 4
All interested candidates can fill their application through the online application mode at the official website of the UPSC – www.upsconline.nic.in.
Last Date of Application: 15 May 2014.
For further details, you can leave your comments below.
Updated 16 April 2014
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the posts of Assistant Commandants in CAPF (Central Armed Police Force), interested candidates can apply for the posts. The candidates can apply online as there is no other mode of applying. The website of the institution on which candidates can apply is being mentioned below.
Information about the post:
Designation being offered: Assistant Commandants
Mode of selection: First of all there will be a written examination
followed by a Medical test & interview.
Total no. of vacancies on the board: 136
Break-up of the vacancies:
- BSF: 68
- CRPF: 28
Maximum age limit: One should not be more than 20 to 25 years as on 1st of August 2014
Concept of educational qualification required: One applying for the post should have a graduate degree (To get more information about the specialization visit above mentioned website)
Application fees payable: INR 200 to be paid either online or can be paid in any of the branches of State Bank of India.
Relaxation in application fees for the castes: SC/ST: Nil
Date of the Online examination: 13th of July 2014
Important point: If you would like to get more information about the above mentioned post such as pay scale, criteria of reservation etc then you may refer to the below mentioned link : http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2014/capf/CAPF-2014%20%281%29.pdf
How to apply:
- First of all you will have to log on to www.upsconline.nic.in
- There you will find link by the name of “Online application for the various examinations of UPSC”
- Now you will have to click on the link
- Then you will be re-directed to another page, where you will get to see 3 links.
- Now there will be another link by the name of “Centarl Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination”
- Now you will have to click on trhat link to go a step forward.
- There you will find 2 parts, out opf 2 parts first you click on “Part-I Registration”
- There you may have to wait for some time as proceedings may take some time.
- Then you again will be re-directed to the main page of application form, where you will again have to fill some of the following information.
- Where you will have to fill the following information: Personal details, Educational qualification, Address (Permanent as well as address for correspondence)
- In the end of the “Part- I Application form” you will have to click on “Submit” button.
- Now again you will have to visit “Part-II Registration”
- In that part fill all the required information there such as Uploading of your photograph & signature.
- In the end the most important step is to be completed by you to pay the application fees by using any of the modes of payment such as net banking/ debit card/ credit card etc.
- Now click on the “Submit” button again to finish the process.
- Finally you can also take a print out of that to be used by you for further referenced.
Important Point: In the section of “Part I Registration” you should mention any of your active e-mail id as it is going to be the main source of communication between you & the institution.
Website of Union Public Service Commission: www.upsconline.nic.in
Important Date: Apply between 12th of April 2014 to 12th of May 2014.
You can submit your comments below, if you have still any doubt regarding UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment.