here you can learn about TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2013, TNPSC Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment, TNPSC Assistant Engineer Electrical Recruitment, Notification, Application Form. TNPSC official website: tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), is going to organize a recruitment for the various posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical), for this applications are invited from the side of well qualified candidates under a certain eligibility criteria. All the important notifications about this recruitment have been published by the officials of the TNPSC, on its main official website. There are few of the necessary points related to this recruitment are as given below:
Total Vacancies: 222
A full list of all recruitment posts with corresponding vacancies is given below:
- Assistant Engineer(Civil) in Water Resource Department, PWD: 104 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer(Civil) In Building Organisation PWD: 50 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical) PWD: 28 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer in Rural Development And Panchayat Raj Department: 18 Vacancies
- Assistant Inspector of Factories: 13 Vacancies
- Junior Electrical Inspector: 7 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant Director of Boilers: 2 Vacancies
Educational Qualification: All candidates are required to possess B.E Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering.
Age Criteria: 18 Years to 30 Years.
All interested candidates can check all the necessary details about this recruitment like, Application Procedure & Fee, All Important Date of Recruitment, Pay Scale and Selection Procedure on the official website of TNPSC. Also you can fill your applications through the online mode on the TNPSC official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in.
You should also read: Engineering Recruitment in Government Sector
For further details and filling online applications you can visit at the following address. We have also listed the comment box below for your assistance. You can submit your quarries and doubts through the comment system.