State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a notification for the recruitment for the posts of Probationary Officers for total no. of 1834 posts, the candidates who want to make their career with this most prestigious bank of India can apply for the post online. One can apply before last date.
Below is the address of the the website of State Bank of India on which one can apply Online
- SBI PO 2014 Exam Date: SBI PO exam is expected to be conducted online in the 2nd week of June 2014.
- Application fees to be paid to appear in the exam: INR 500 to be paid either online or offline & offline one can be paid between 10th of April 2014 to 28th of April 2014 instead of online one between 7th of April 2014 to 25th of April 2014.
- Other information: If you want detailed information about the post being offered by SBI such as Pay sacle, Educational qualification required, category reserved, maximum age limit, relaxation in age or to obtain any other relevant information then you may refer to the above mentioned website of SBI.
- Online Application Form: Here we are advising you that how to fill application form in a good manner. The process is being described below.
- No. of centres where examination is to be conducted: 58
- Concept of Call letter: One can download call letter starting from 30th of May 2014 from above mentioned officail website of the Bank.
How to Apply:
- First of all you will have to log on to www.sbi.co.in
- Then you will be getting home page there.
- There you will get a link by the name of “Recruitment”
- Then you will have to click on the same link.
- After clicking on the link you will be re-direcetd to a new page.
- On the new page you will have to again click onj another link by the name of Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2014-15)”
- Now you will be again re- direcetd to a new page by the name of “ Application Form” (Process may take some extra time because of existence of heavy traffic on the website, meanwhile you will have to be patient).
- There you will have a set of rules before filling the application form so you read them very carefully and then proceed.
- Now you will have to keep filling application form very carefully & make sure the mobile no & e-mail id you will be entering should be active ones as they will be used by the organization as the means of further correspondence.
- In the end after filling all the information click on “Submit” button.
- Now you will have to upload yor photo & signature.
- And the most important step is to be performed by you to pay application fees online through one of the prescribed methods or if you would like to pay offline then you will have to generate a challan there and submit that with application fess in any of the branches of State bank of India.
Important Date: One can apply between 7th of April 2014 to 25th of April 2014.
You can leave your comments below, if you have any doubt regarding SBI PO Examination.