SBI General Insurance has proposed to fill the application form for the post of Assistant Manager, Executive & Other Posts mention below. Interested candidates can fill the application form through online mode before 01 April 2014.
Name of the post: Assistant Manager
Essential qualification: A Candidate must have a degree or diploma in Automobile /Mechanical Engineering with surveyors licence with an experience of minimum 3 years in handling commercial vehicle claims / assessing / accidental repair , understanding of commercial vehicle motor repair industry including latest repair techniques & managing team of in house assessors.
Name of the post: Executive/Senior Executive-Assessing
- A Candidate must have a degree or diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering or Graduate degree with minimum experience of 3 years in automobile accidental repair industry.
- The Candidate having IRDA survey license can also apply for the same post.
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience in handling motor insurance claims / motor loss assessing in an insurance company or in an accidental section of a reputed automobile dealer or as an independent surveyor and must possess good personality with good negotiation & communication skills.
Name of the post: Senior Executive/Asst. Manager Retail Claims
Essential qualification: A Candidate must be Graduate with insurance qualification degree with a minimum experience of 2 years in motor claims & must have good knowledge in insurance industry practices and claim processes.
Name of the post:Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager- National motor supply chain
- A Candidate must be Graduate in any discipline or must have degree / diploma in any discipline.
- A Candidate must have sound knowledge in MS Office skills especially in MS Excel.
- Must have an experience of minimum 5-7 years with least 5 years’ experience in General Insurance Industry & in motor claims function with sound knowledge in motor insurance market, good analytical skills.
Name of the post: Assistant Manager- Regional Supply chain
- A Candidate must be Graduate in any discipline or must have Degree/Diploma in Engineering in any discipline.
- A Candidate must have good knowledge in MS Office skills especially in MS Excel with the experience of minimum 3-5 years and at least 3 years’ experience in General Insurance Industry & in motor claims function.
- Must have sound knowledge in motor insurance Market, good analytical and negotiation skills.
Name of the post: Manager Health Claims- Networks Management
Essential qualification: A Candidate must have a minimum experience of 5-7 years in General Insurance/TPA/Hospital Industry and in Networks management function with knowledge of Health Insurance market-Hospital tie up’s,TPA coordination, health claims Proven track record of Hospital Tariff negotiations is a must.
Name of the post: Assistant Manager – CLAIMS LITIGATION AND RECOVERY SPECIALIST
- A Candidate must be Law Graduate with a minimum experience of 3 years in handling Litigation and Recovery & General Insurance Industry & in management of Third Party Claims/All lines of Litigation/Advocates/Investigators.
- Must have excellent relationship in management, analytical & negotiation.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Go to the website “www.sbigeneral.in.”
Step 2: Click on the link “Carees@ SBI General”
Step 3: A page will display. Click on the link ‘Application Form’.
Step 4: Fill the details properly in the downloaded application form.
Step 5: Save the application form.
Step 6:Upload the saved application form by using Browse/ Choose File Button and fill the form.
Step 7: Submit the application by clicking on “Submit” Button.
Starting date of application: 24 March 2014
last date of application: 01 April 2014
If you have still any doubt regarding SBI General Insurance Recruitment, you can leave your comments below.