SBI (State Bank of India) has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Assistants in various branches of the bank all over the country. The candidates possessing all the required eligibility as well as passion to discharge their duty can apply for the same. The candidates can apply on the official website of State Bank of India. The address of the official website of State Bank of India is being mentioned below.
Some of the very important as well as useful information about the post is being stated below:
Designation being offered by SBI: Assistants in clerical cadre
Total no. of vacancies being offered by SBI: 5400
Provision of category reserved as per as rules:
- General – 2690
- SC – 760
- ST – 463
- OBC – 1179
- PWD (OH) – 50
- PWD (VI) – 50, PWD (HI) – 50
- Backlog Vacancy for PWD – 201
Provision of some extra vacancies: 201 (Backlog vacancies for PWD) + 107 (Special vacancies for the candidates of Kashmir Valley as well as Ladakh)
Maximum age limit as on 1st of May 2014: Anyone applying for the post should not be more than 28 years old.
Provision of age relaxation as per as rules:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 10 years
- PWD (Gen): 10 Years
- PWD (SC/ST): 13 Years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
Where to obtain more information from?: If you would like to obtain more information such as pay scale, application fees or any other information then you can refer to the above mentioned official website of the bank.
How to Apply:
- Initially you will have to log on to the official website of State Bank of India: www.sbi.in
- Now there on the home page of the website there will be a link in black color by the name of “Recruitment”
- Then you will have to click on that link and having clicked on that link you will be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm”
- There you will get a link in blue color by the name of “Recruitment of Assistants in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India (2014-15)” & clci8k on that.
- Having clicked on that now you will again get to see another link in blue color by the name of “Apply Online” and also click on that.
- Having clicked on that you will again be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiclkmay14/”
- Then again on the new page you will have to click on “Apply online”
- There you will have to click on “Continue” button.
- Then again you will be re-directed to “http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiclkmay14/registration.php”
- Now finally you will be on the page of online application form as you will have to fill the required information very carefully there.
- Having filled all the particulars then you will have to pay application fees online.
- In the end you will have to click on “Submit” button to finish up the process.
Official website of State Bank of India: www.sbi.in
Important Date: The candidates can apply between 26th of May 2014 to 14th of June 2014.
You can submit your comments below, if you get any doubt regarding SBI Assistants Recruitment.