RLDA (Rail Land Development Authority) has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Manager, Assistant & other posts. The application can be sent to the following designation & address.
Details about the different vacancies:
Total no. of vacancies offered: 23
Break-up of the vacancies
- GM/Projects: 1
- JGM/Civil: 4
- JGM/REUP: 1
- JGM/Finance & Accounts: 1
- Manager/HR: 1
- Manager/REUP: 1
- Manager/ Project: 2
- Manager/ vigilance: 1
- Accounts Assistant: 3
- Office Assistant/HR: 1
- Office Assistant Project: 1
- Private Secretary: 3
- Hindi Translator: 1
- Hindi Translator: 1
Common facts about some of the above mentioned posts:
Pay scale being offered from post no. 1 to post no. 4: INR 37400-67000 + 10000 (Grade pay)
Pay scale being offered from post no. 5 to post no. 8: INR 15600-39100 + 6600 (Grade pay)
Pay scale being offered for post no. 9: INR 9300-34800 + 4800 (Grade pay)
Pay scale being offered from post no. 10 to post no. 13: INR 9300-34800 + 4600 (Grade pay)
Pay scale being offered for post no.14: INR 9300-34800 + 4200 (Grade pay)
Very common fact for all the above mentioned posts: Criteria of selection: There is only one and only criteria for selection as through the performance in the interview.
To get any other information: Such as eligibility criteria, maximum age, category reserved etc you may refer to the above mentioned official website of Rail Land Development Authority and download a PDF file there to get complete information.
How to Apply:
- First of all in column no.1 & 2 mention post applied for, name of the candidate etc.
- In column no.3 & 4 mention date of birth as well as correspondence address with telephone no & e-mail id etc.
- Now in column no. 5 state your educational as well as professional qualification.
- The most important column is column no.6 where you will have to provide information about total experience in sequence of Serial no., Name of the employer, Period (from-to), scale of pay, duties performed etc.
- From column no.7 to 9 mention about present pay scale, name of the organization you are currently working in with complete address, date of initial appointment etc.
- Now in column no.10 if you would like to mention something else.
- And now you will have to sign below the same.
- In the end you will have to submit DRS/SPE/Vigilance certificates with signature of the competent authority, name of the officer, designation of the officer along with office seal etc.
- Finally you will have to send it to the above mentioned designation & address latest by 26th of May 2014.
Address, where Application will be sent:
Joint General Manager (HRD),
Rail Land Development Authority,
Near Safdarjung Railway Station,
Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021
Other information: You can also download the prescribed format of application form from the below mentioned website.
Official website of Rail Land Development Authority: www.rlda.in
Important Date: The interested candidates can apply for the same latest by 26th of May 2014.
For get more information related to RLDA Recruitment, you can leave your comments below.