Here you can learn about Railway Centralised Employment Notification 2012, Railway Centralised Employment Notification 2013, Railway Centralised Employment Notice 2012-2013.
Railway Recruitment Board(RRB), Ministry of Railway Government of India is going for a combined recruitment for the various posts of Technician and some department of RRB & Zonal Railway for this applications are invited from Indian candidates. All the important notifications for this recruitment have been published by RRB on its official website. Few necessary points about this recruitment process are as given below:
A full list of all recruitment posts with respective vacancies is given below:
- ECG Technician: 7 Vacancies
- Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician: 1 Vacancy:
- Dialysis Technician: 2 Vacancies
- Cardiology Technician: 2 Vacancies
- Lab Superintendent: 13 Vacancies
- Lab Superintendent (Clinical Psychologist in Medical Dept.): 1 Vacancy
- Lab Assistant Gr. II: 25 Vacancies
- Health and Maleria Inspector: 129 Vacancies
- Pharmacist – III: 187 Vacancies
- X -Ray Tech./ Radiographer II: 22 Vacancies
- Audiometrician Cum Speech Therapist: 1 Vacancy
- Physiotherapist: 7 Vacancies
- Extension Educator: 8 Vacancies
- Field Worker: 10 Vacancies
- Janitor in Medical Department: 1 Vacancy
- Receptionist in Medical Department: 1 Vacancy
- Dental : 1 Vacancy
- Staff Nurse: 406 Vacancies
- Dietitian: 1 Vacancy
Last Date of Application: 12 November 2012
All candidates are required to pay Application Fee Rs. 60/Rs. 40 depending on the income of their parents, through the Demand Draft drawn in favor of Assistant Secretary/Secretary/ Member Secretary/ Chairman of the concerned RRB for which candidates are applying. All candidates belong SC/ST/PH category are exempted from the application fee.
All interested candidates can check further important details about this recruitment like Application Procedure, All the recruitment department, Educational Qualification for different-different posts, Age Criteria and Selection Procedure on the official website of RRB and also you can fill you application through the online medium on the RRB official website – www.rrcb.gov.in.
You should also read: Jobs in Indian Railway 2012-2013
After that candidates must send their applications in the prescribed format, to the Assistant Secretary/Member Secretary of the concerned RRB for which candidates are applying before the last date and must remember that all necessary at least documents must be attached with the application form.
You can also check further details about this recruitment Employment Newspaper or directly through the following link address. You can also place comments for any assistance or any further quarry submission.