Punjab Judiciary Board in the form of Office of the District And Sessions Judge, Ludhiana has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Peons. The candidates possessing all the following qualities required by the official body of the board. The application has to be sent to the following designation & address.
Important information about the post is as follows:
Designation as being offered by the Authority: Peons
No. of vacancies being offered by the Authority: 18
Criteria of category reserved as per as different categories: UR-10, SC-2, SC-2, Ex-Serviceman (General)-1, Ex-Serviceman (SC)-1, BC-2
Pay scale as being offered by the organization: INR 4900-10680 + 1300 (Grade pay)
Other allowances to be provided by the organization: As usual Allowances
Age limit as fixed by the organization: Anyone applying for the post should be between 18 to 38 years old as on 1st of January 2014.
Must educational qualification as fixed by the organization: Anyone applying for the post should be at least 10th class pass.
Proficiency in language: Anyone applying for the post should have proficiency in Punjabi.
Any other information, if you want: If you would like to get any other information.
How to Apply:
- First of all there in column no.1 you will have to write the name of the candidate.
- In column no.2 you will have to mention Father’s name.
- Now in column no.3 there you will have to state about your date of birth.
- Then in column no.4 you will be asked to state the details of your educational qualification.
- There in column no.5 you will have to mention your address as well as address for correspondence.
- Now in column no.6 you will have to mention your category.
- Then there in column no.7 you will have to state about your Marital status.
- Now the most important column is column no.8 where you will have to provide the details about the amount of experience you have got so far.
- At last in column no.9 you will have to provide your contact no so that if you are short listed for the post then you can be intimated by phone.
- Finally in the end you will have to sign a declaration with date & place and send it to the above mentioned designation & address.
No. of documents to be attached with the application (Copies of all the attested documents):
- Any of the id establishing your identity
- 10th class pass certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- Documents stating your caste if you fall under any of the category.
- Experience certificate, if any
- Any other documents advocating your suitability for the post
Address, where Application will be sent:
The Deputy Director,
Employment Generation and Training District Bureau of Employment Generation and Training,
Official website of Punjab Judiciary Board: http://punjabjudiciary.gov.in
Important Date: can apply for the same latest by 15th of May 2014.
For further details regarding Punjab Judiciary Recruitment, you can submit your comments below.