Pune Police Service, Government of Maharasthra has issued a notification in which they have invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Constable. Eligible candidates fulfilling all the criteria required for the posts can apply online on the official website of the board. The address of the official website of Pune Police Service, Government of Maharasthra is being mentioned below.
Details about the vacancy are being stated below:
Total no. of vacancies being offered by Pune Police Service: 1316
Designation being offered by Pune Police Service: Constable
Age limit as fixed to apply for the post of Constable: Anyone looking to apply for the post should be between 18 to 25 years old.
Relaxation in age: As prescribed according to the rules.
Criteria of educational qualification to be possessed: Anyone looking to apply for the post should be at least 10th class pass.
Application fee to be charged from the candidates: INR 125 to be charged online.
Criteria of selection: First of all there will be a written examination after that Physical test followed by interview.
If want to get any other information: To get any other information kindly log on to the above mentioned website of the board.
How to Apply:
- Initially log on to the official website of Pune Police: www.punepolice.gov.in
- Now as you will be re-directed to the home page of the website where you will get to view many links there.
- Out of all the links there you will have to select the link by the name of “Recruitment”
- Now you will have to click on the “Recruitment” link.
- Having clicked on the link now you will be again re-directed to a new page where you will again get to view many links there.
- Again out of all the links there first of all you will have to select the link by the name of “Apply Online for Constable posts”
- Now there you will have to click on the same link and as having clicked the link then you will be again on the page of application.
- On the page of application first of all you will have to fill all the important details about yourself such as name, father’s name, date of birth, educational qualification, height etc.
- Now after you will have filled all the information now you will have to pay your application fees online using either net banking or debit card & if you would like to pay application fees later then you can also do the same latest by 26th of May 2014.
- In the end you will have to click on “Submit” button there to finish up the process.
- Finally you can also take a print out of that to be retained by you.
Official website of the board: www.punepolice.gov.in
Important Date: The candidates can apply between 29th of April 2014 to 25th of May 2014.
You can leave your comments below, if you have still any doubt related to Pune Police Constable Recruitment.