GATE (Graduate Aptitude Joint Examination), a very important examination. It is conducted every year by the joint efforts of Indian Institute of Science as well as by 7 Indian Institutes of Technology. So now the candidates can get posts through this medium in PSUs (Public Sector Units). Now a days a good news for the candidates for that there are many new openings in NALCO (National Aluminum Company Limited). The candidates can apply for the recruitment for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET). The candidates can apply online on the below mentioned official website of NALCO.
Official website of NALCO: www.nalcoindia.com
Some of the important points related to the above mentioned posts are being mentioned below.
Designation being offered by NALCO: Graduate Engineer Trainees
Total no. of posts being offered by NALCO: 125
Disciplines as published by NALCO: Mechanical/ Production Engineering, Electrical/ Power Engineering, Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Telecom/ Electrical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Civil/ Architecture/ Ceramics Engineering, Mining Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science etc.
Category reserved as per as the rules and regulations: UR-49, SC-19, ST-9, OBC-33 & 15 posts are reserved for PWD-5 + HH-10
Age limit as permissible: Anyone applying for the post should not be more than 30 years old as on 30th of June 2014.
Salary to be received per month: INR 16400-3%-40500 is in the beginning for 1 year after that it will be increased up to INR 24900-3%-50500
If anyone wants to get any other information: Then you may refer to the above mentioned website of NALCO.
How to Apply:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official website of National Aluminum Company Limited: www.nalcoindia.com
- Now there on the home page of the website there will be some links as well as headings comprising some links out of all the heading there you will get to see a heading by the name of “Recruitment of Graduate Engineers through GATE-2014”
- Under that heading you will have to click on “Apply online”
- Having clicked on that link now you will be re-directed to a new page where you will have to fill that entire form very carefully.
- In starting there you will have to fill some of the personal information about yourself.
- Having filled that now you will have to mention about your contact details.
- Again after that there will be some more columns to be filled such as Academic qualification, details of post qualification experience etc.
- In the next column you will have to state whether you possess the eligibility required for the post or not.
- In the very next column again you will have to fill some other fields such as about your present post, if any.
- Finally in the end you will have to mark a box that all the information provided by you is true in nature to complete the process.
Important Date: The candidates can apply between 25th of May 2014 to 30th of June 2014.
For get more information regarding PSU through GATE 2014, you can submit your comments below.