Prasar Bharti has invited applications for the recruitment for the total no. of 120 posts such as Section officer, Private Secretary etc, interested candidates can apply for the above mentioned posts within 45 days of the official publication of the advertisement, you can send the application to the following mentioned below designation & address.
Some of the important information about the posts is being shared below.
Designation offered: Section Officer
No. of vacancies: 28
Designation offered: Private Secretary
No. of vacancies: 34
Designation offered: Assistant
No. of vacancies: 7
Designation offered: Personal Assistant
No. of vacancies: 43
Designation offered: Deputy Director- Administration
No. of vacancies: 8
Common facts about all the above mentioned posts:
Qualification required: One should have a graduate degree from any recognized university in the required specialization
Maximum age limit: 56 Years
- TIFR Recruitment 2014 – Clerk, Security Guard and Other Vacancies
- NHB Horticulture officer Recruitment 2014 | www.indgovtjobs.in
How to Apply:
- First of all from column no.1 to 3 fill the following information: Name & address in block letters, name of the post applied for with advertisement no & date, date of birth etc.
- In column no.4 & 5 state about date of retirement as well as educational qualifications etc.
- Now in column no.6 mention qualifications/ Experience required for deputation & qualification/experience possessed by the officer etc.
- In column no.7 state that all the information disclosed by you, you meet the requirements of the post.
- The most important column is column no.8 where you will have to mention details of the employments so far in sequence of office, post held, from, to, pay band, nature of duties etc.
- In column no.10 & 11 state nature of present employment followed by Deputation/ Contract basis etc.
- In column no.12 you will have to provide additional information about present employment in terms of related to Central Government etc.
- In column no.13 & 14 state the following: Total emoluments received by you & any other additional information if you want to provide in support of your compatibility with the post etc.
- In column no.15 & 16 state the following: If you belong to SC/ST and if you want to express any remarks etc.
- In the end you will have to sign along with address and telephone no as well as countersigned by the employer along with date & e-mail id etc.
The Deputy Director (Personnel),
Prasar Bharti Secretariat,
PTI Building, Parliament Street,
New Delhi- 110001
Website of Prasar Bharti: www.prasarbharti.gov.in
Important Note: if you are in the process of obtaining more information about the above mentioned posts such as relaxation in age, pay band and any other information then you may refer to the official website of the institution.
Special NoteNo: 1: You can download the format of application form from the mentioned above official website of the institution.
Special Note No: 2: At the time of sending application form you will have to send the copies of all the supporting documents within the prescribed frame of time.
Starting date: 14th March 2014
Last date: Within 45 days of the official publication of the advertisement.
You can submit your comments below, if you have any doubt regarding Prasar Bharti Recruitment.