NIT (National Institute of Technology), Karnataka has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of faculties such as Associate Professor as well as Assistant Professor in various subjects. The candidates who are interested & would like to make their mark in the field of education can apply for the same.
Some of the information about the posts is being given below to be used by the concerned candidates looking to apply for any of the posts.
Designation no.1 being offered by NIT, Karnataka: Associate Professor
Designation no.2 being offered by NIT, Karnataka: Assistant Professor
Total no. of disciplines in which there is requirement of the faculties: 15
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Social Science & Management
- Mathematical and Computational Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Mining Engineering
Academic qualification to be possessed by the candidates applying for any of the posts: Anyone who is Ph.D as well as possessing good educational background and is a man of teaching, research, Outreach etc.
Reservation policy will be as per as the rules implemented by The Government of India.
To get any other important information: Kindly visit above mentioned website of the institution.
How to Apply:
- On the top of the application you will have to mention Advertisement no, post applied for, department etc and followed by that affix a recent colored passport size photograph on the right side of the application.
- Now there from column no.1 you will have to mention the following information: Name, father’s name, gender, marital status, category etc.
- From column no.2 to 7 mention the following information: Address for correspondence, date of birth, present employment, area of specialization, title of the thesis, academic record starting from SSLC etc.
- Then from column no.8 to 11 you will have to state the following information: Employment, academic experience, experience in years, Teaching (Last 4 years) etc.
- Now from column no.12 to 15 you will have to mention the following information: Research guidance, publication details, Books/chapters published & E-learning materials developed, patent etc.
- Now from column no.16 to 19 you will have to provide the following information: Sponsored projects, Consultancy projects, Professional training received, Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops attended etc.
- Then in column no.20 & 21 you will have to mention Industrial experience, Continuing education programs attended in last 4 years etc.
- Then from column no.22 to 25 you will have to state Awards and recognition, Experience in administrative positions, any other information you would like to furnish, names & addresses of 2 professional references etc.
- Then the most important column is column no.26 where you will have to indicate about your plans for the sake of the organization.
- At last in column no.27 you will have to sign a declaration with date & place to be sent to finish the process.
The application can be sent to the following designation & address.
Registrar, National Institute of Technology,
Some other information:
- You will have to enclose copies of all the supporting documents with the application form to be sent.
- You can download the pro-forma of the application form from the above mentioned official website of the institution.
- Official website of NIT, Karnataka: www.nitk.ac.inPhone no. of NIT, Karnataka: 08242474000
Important Date: The candidates can send their application latest by 27th of June 2014.
For further related information regarding NIT Karnataka Faculty Recruitment, you can leave your reply here.