Nagpur Police Service, Government of Maharashtra has issued an advertisement in which they are inviting applications for the recruitment for the posts of Constable. The candidates possessing all the required skills can apply for the post. The mode of the application is Online. One can apply on the below mentioned official website of the institution.
Important information about the post is being shared below:
Designation to be applied for: Constable
Total no. of vacancies to be filled: 325
Age limit as fixed by the advertiser: The fixed age limit for the candidates applying for the post is between 18 to 25 years. The relaxation in age as per as Government Rules and Regulations.
Minimum educational qualification to be possessed by the candidate: Anyone applying for the post should be minimum 10th class passed to be eligible to apply for the post.
Concept of application fees to be paid: INR 125 is to be paid online and the last date of paying fees is 26th of May 2014.
Process of the selection: After filling the online application form then there will be a written examination after that there will also be a Physical Test and medical examination is the sole criteria of the selection.
If one wants to get any other information? To get that kindly visit above mentioned official website.
Below are being mentioned some of the easiest steps that will certainly help you to fill the application form very easily.
How to Apply:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official website of the institution: www.mahaonline.gov.in
- Now you will on the home page of the official website, Where on the top of the website there will be a link by the name of “English”
- You will kindly have to click on that as to convert the entire content of the website from Marathi into English.
- After that you will get to see a hearing on the right side of the website in dark blue color by the name of “Latest News”
- Under that heading there will be 2 links and out of the 2 links there will be a link in light blue color by the name of “MPSC Online Applications”
- Then you will be re-directed to a new page by the address of “https://www.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx”
- Now on the new page there will be different posts being offered by different departments.
- First of all you will have to log in to apply for the post of Constable.
- There you will get to see a heading by the name of “Nagpur Police Recruitment 2014- Apply Online for Constable Posts”
- Opposite of that heading there will be a link by the name of “Click here to apply”
- After clicking on that link now you will be re-directed to another page where you will get to witness an application form to be duly filled by you.
- You will have to fill Application form very carefully and preview that after filling the form.
- In the end you will have to pay application fees online.
- Finally in the end click on “Submit” button there and also take a print out of the entire process to be retained by you.
Official website on which one can apply: www.mahaonline.gov.in
Important Date: The last date of applying online is 25th of May 2014.
For get more details regarding Nagpur Police Constable Recruitment, you can leave your comments below.