Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP-IT), Bhopal has invited application for the recruitment for the posts of Accountant, interested candidates can apply for the same before last date. The candidates can apply online on the following website of MAP-IT.
For the sake of the concerned candidates, we are mentioning some of the very useful information below:
Total no. of posts: 51
Maximum age limit: One should be between 18 to 40 years old as on 1st of January 2014.
Total salary to be paid: INR 9800 per month.
Designated place of work: District E- Governance Societies
Educational qualification as required by the advertiser: One should be B.Com and should have completed post graduate diploma in computer application.
One should be M.BA (Finance) as well as should have post graduate diploma in computer application.
Mode of selection: Through online test as well as personal interview.
Nature of Online examination: Objective types questions.
- Book Keeping & Accountancy Knowledge as well as Tally ERP 9: 60 MARKS
- General knowledge: 15 marks
- Reasoning: 15 marks
- Computer skill: 10 marks
Designated centers of examination: Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Satna & Reeva.
Probation period: 2 years
Application fees: INR 600 to be paid Online.
Point to be noted: If you are looking to get more information about any aspect of the post then you may refer to the above mentioned website of the institution.
How to Apply:
- Log on to: www.maponline.gov.in
- Now you will have to click on “Application” link.
- Then you will get to see 3 different options on the home page of the website.
- The 3 options will be “Click here to apply online”, “Click here to open Application form” & “Pay for unpaid application”
- You will have to click on the link of “Click here to open Application form”
- Then after some time you will get an application form on the screen.
- Now you will have to fill the particulars of the form very carefully.
- Initially you will have to start with personal information, educational qualification etc.
- In the next few columns you will have to furnish information about your experience, way of communication etc.
- Now the most important thing that you will have to attach your photo and digital signature by clicking on the link “Browse”
- Now you will have to check very carefully that whatever information has been given by you is right or not.
- Then in the end click on “Submit” button.
- Now you will be getting a registration number, you will have to note that number.
- Now you will have to click on another button by the name of “Proceed to payment”
- Finally you will have to make payment online to complete the process.
Important Date: Last date is 7th of April 2014 by Monday.
If you have still any doubt regarding MAPIT Accountant Recruitment, you can leave your comments below.