Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi has issued a notification for the recruitment for the posts of Junior Residents (JR) Doctors, The candidates (Doctors) possessing all the required skills as well as passion can apply for the same.The candidates can apply online on the official website of the institution. The address of the official website of Maulana Azad Medical College is being mentioned below.
Some of the important points about the above mentioned posts are being described below:
Designation being offered by MAMC: Junior Resident Doctors
Total no. of vacancies being offred by MAMC: 764
Age limit as ascertained by MAMC: Anyone applying for the post should not be more than 35 years old followed by 38 years for OBCs and 40 years for SC/STs.
Scale of pay to be provided by MAMC: inr 15600 + 5400 (Grade pay) + Allowances.
Duration of the posts: First of all it will be initially for 6months then it can be extended upto 1 year.
Where to get any other information from?: To get any other information kindly refer to the above mentioned official website of MAMC.
Application fees to be paid to MAMC: INR 1000 in form of Demand draft followed by INR 500 for SC/ST/PH. The draft is to be drawn in the favour of “Dean, MAMC” and has to be sent with the above mentioned documents.
How to Apply:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official website of MAMC: www.mamc.ac.in
- Now on the home page of the website there will be a link in middle of the page.
- Then you will have to click on the link of “JR Recruitment for Hospitals of GNCT of Delhi, 2014”
- After that you will be re-directed to: “http://www.mamc.ac.in/jr_recuirt2014.htm”
- There you will get to see 6 links and out of all the links there you will have to click on “Apply Online”
- Now again you will be redirected to: www.neexams.in
- Now there will be application form on your screen.
- There you will have to fill some of the basic details such as general details, contact details, educational qualification, Details of Junior Residency done, if any, photo & signature, other details etc.
- Finally you will have to mark a declaration there and after that you will have to click on “Submit” button.
- Then make sure that your copy of the application should reach to the below mentioned designation & address in time.
Registrar ( Academic),
Room no.114, Maulana Azad Medical College,
2- Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-2
Important note: At the time of applying online.The candidates will have to take a copy of the process and then after that he/She will have to send the copy of that as well as with copies of all the supporting documents to the above mentioned Designation & address latest by 24th of May 2014 by 4:00 P.M
Address of the official website of MAMC: www.mamc.ac.in
Important Date: The candidates can apply latest by 24th of May 2014.
You can submit your comments below, if you have any doubt related to MAMC Junior Residents Recruitment.