Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), Mumbai has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Insurance Advisor. Interested candidates can apply for the post. The candidates can apply on the official website of LIC. The address of the official website of LIC is being mentioned below.
Some of the details about the above mentioned posts is being mentioned below.
Designation being offered by LIC: Insurance Advisor
Total no. of vacancies to be grabbed: 317
Designated state of work: Maharasthra
Braek- up of the region wise vacancies:
- Nanded Region: 50
- Latur Region: 32
- Thane: 200
- Sangli: 35
Criteria of age limit: Anyone between 18 to 60 years can apply online for the post. The minimum & maximum criteria of age applies as on the last date of Applying online that is 30th of April 2014.
Criteria of selection: After one applies online then some of the short listed candidates will be called for an interview and that will be the sole criteria of selection.
Concept of educational qualification to be possessed for the post: Anyone applying for the post at least should have passed Higher secondary School Examination.
Important Note: If you are looking for more details about the above mentioned posts in terms of Pay scale, Nature of the post, reservation for categories or may be any other factor then you may refer to the above mentioned website of Life Insurance Corporation.
Some of the easy steps that how to apply online for the post of Insurance Advisor are being mentioned below.
How to Apply:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official website of Life Insurance Corporation: www.licindia.in
- Now there on the home page of the official website of LIC you will get to see many links there.
- Out of all the links there you will have to select the link by the name of “Recruitment”
- Now you will have to click on that link and having clicked on that link now you will be re-directed to another page where you will again get to see many other links.
- There again you will have to select the link “Apply online for the posts of Insurance Advisor In Maharasthra”
- Now there you will again have to click on the above mentioned link.
- After clicking on the link now you will again be re-directed to the page of Application.
- In the starting of the application form you will have to fill some personal details such as name, date of birth, mobile no, e-mail address etc (Make sure e-mail address should be a valid one as it is going to be a main point of contact between you & organization)
- There after you will have to fill other particulars such as Educational qualification, experience etc.
- Finally you will have to click on the “Submit” button to finish the process.
- In the end you will have to take a print out of the filled application to be retained by you.
Official website of LIC: www.licindia.in
Important Date: Apply latest by 30th of April on Wednesday.
You can submit your comments below, if you have got any question related to LIC India Insurance Advisor Recruitment.