Life Insurance Company (LIC) of India has invited applications for the total no.of 30 posts of Assistant Administrative Officer in its cadre, interested candidates can apply online for the same latest by 6th of April 2014 on the mentioned below website of the institution.
Name of the Post: Assistant Administrative Officer
No. of Posts: 30
How to Apply:
- First of all log on to www.licindia.in
- Then after some time you will see a link by the name of “Careers” on the bottom of the website.
- You will have to click on that link.
- Then you will be re- directed to a new page where you will have 7 different links related to different posts.
- Now you will have to click on the desired no.1 link by the name of “Recruitment of AAO (Actuarial-2014)”
- Then again you will be re-directed to a new page all together, where you will again have to choose from the following options.
- Online Registration for Recruitment of AO (Actuarial) 2014.
- Guidelines for scanning and upload photo & signature.
- Declaration by candidate & scribe.
- OBC Caste Certificate.
- OBC Declaration
- SC/ST Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate
Now you just will have to click on the link no.2
- Then again you will be re-directed to a new link website: http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_licaao/
- There you will have 2 options either you get yourself registered as a new user, in case if you are already a registered user then you will have to fill the following details: Date of birth, registration, password as well as enter the given “Captcha” text.
- And now finally click on the “Submit” button.
- Then it will again take some more time and after that you will get a link by the name of “Apply Online”
- Now you will have to click on that link and proceed.
- Then first of all you will have to fill some of the personal information about yourself such as Name, Father’s name, address for correspondence, permanent address etc.
- In the next section you will have to mention the information about your educational qualification.
- Now the most important step where you will have to pay application fees online by using net banking.
- Once you pay the fees then you will be asked to upload your photo & digital signature.
- Now finally in the end you will have to click on “Submit” button.
- After you will have applied for the Post then in the end after “Submit” you will get a registration no. & password & you will have to save that.
- Now you can also take a print out of that is to be retained by you
Special Note: If you still have any doubts in your mind regarding the “How to apply” process then you may refer to the mentioned above official website of the institution.
- Date of downloading call letter for examination: 1st week of May 2014.
- Date of Online Examination: 11th May 2014 on Sunday.
You can submit your comments below, if you get any doubt regarding LIC AAO Recruitment.