Life Insurance Company (LIC), India has invited the applications for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Actuarial), interested candidates possessing required qualification, eligibility as well as experience can apply for the post on the mentioned below official website of Life Insurance Company of India.
Some of the most vital information about the above mentioned post is being discussed below:
Designation being offered: Assistant Administrative Officer
Total no. of posts: 30
Pay Grade: INR 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4)-32640
Age limit: One should be between 21 to 30 years as on 1st of March 2014’
Relaxation in age:
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- OH/VI (General): 10 Years
- OH/VI (OBC): 13 Years
- OH/VI (SC/ST): 15 Years
- ECO/ SSRCO (General): 5 Years
- ECO/ SSRCO (SC/ST): 10 Years
- ECO/ SSRCO (OBC): 8 Years
- For Present LIC Employees: 5 Years
Probation Period: 1 Year and may be extended for 2 years
Application fees: INR 500 plus Transaction charge to be paid by online mode.
Relaxation in application fees: SC/ST: INR 50 plus Transaction charge.
How to Apply:
- First of all log on to www.licindia.in
- There you will have to click on the link of “Careers”
- Then after some time you will get new link by the name of “Recruitment of AAO (Actuarial) 2014.
- After clicking on that you will be re-directed to the on-line registration page.
- There you will have to start filling the application form.
- First of all you will have to fill some of the personal information about yourself & make sure that you will have to fill the form very carefully.
- Then you will again be asked to fill information about your educational qualification and you will also have to fill the same.
- Now the most important section where you will have to pay application fees online by using Net Banking.
- Then again another important step where you will have to upload your photograph & digital signature.
- Now finally you will have to click on “Submit” button to finish the process.
- After the entire process is over there will appear a registration number and password on the screen, which has to be retained by you for further reference as well as there will also be generated an e-receipt & you can also take a print out of that to be also retained by you.
Some of the other most important information:
- The expected date of downloading of call letter: In 1st week of May 2014.
- Expected date of online examination: 11th of May 2014 (Sunday).
Special Note: If you would like to get further information about the above mentioned post such as selection procedure, Educational qualification required, written test, issue of call letters etc then you are kindly advised to go through the above mentioned website of the institution.
Apply for the post between 20th of March 2014 (Tuesday) to 6th of April 2014 (Sunday)
If you have any doubt regarding LIC AAO Application Form 2014, you can submit your comments below.