Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant, Engineers and various posts such as Junior Assistant, High School Assistant etc, interested candidates can apply for the same latest by applying on the mentioned below official website of the institution.
Some of the most important details about the post is being mentioned below.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Assistant/ Cashier- 05 Posts
- Binder Grade II – 02 Posts
- Junior Public Health Nurse Grade-II – 07 Posts
- High School Assistant (Physical Science) – 32 Posts
- Junior Technical Officer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Geology )– 02 Posts
- Soil Conservation Officer – 01 Post
- Forest Ranger – 12 Posts
- Engineers (Civil) – 01 Post
- Ayah – 15 Posts
- Warder Attendant – 03 Posts
- Driver Grade II (HDV) (Ex-Servicemen only as according to the institution) – 01 Post
Total no. of specializations: 38
Total No. of posts: 229
Break up of posts & Total no. of posts in each post (Designation wise)
Age limit: As there are many posts being offered so the starting age is common in all the posts and the maximum age limit is different as starting from 35 years to 43, 45 and 50 years.
Application fee: As according to the advertiser there is no concept of “Application fees”
Note: We have mentioned the designation of some of the 12 posts here, to know the name of other posts as well as to get any other information about all the 38 specializations you may refer to the above mentioned official website of Kerala PSC.
How to Apply:
- First of all log on to the official website of the institution www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Then after some time you will get an icon by the name of “One Time Registration” & you will have to click on that & if you are a registered user from before then you log in simply by using your User id & password.
- After getting yourself registered then you will be re- directed to a new page.
- There you will have to click on “Apply now”
- Then you will have to select the designation (Name of the post), you want to apply for.
- Now starting in the 1st section you will have to fill all the mandatory fields related to personal information.
- In the next section you will have to fill the details about your permanent address & address for correspondence.
- Now the most important section where you will have to mention the details about your educational qualification (Make sure that you will have to fill application form very carefully)
- In the end you will have to upload your digital photograph & digital signature.
- Finally you will have to click on the “Submit” button to complete the process but make sure that you will have to check all the information one more time before finally clicking on that
- Now even you can take the print out of that to be retained by you
16th of April 2014 (Wednesday) by applying on the mentioned above official website of the institution.
You can submit your comments below to get solution of doubt regarding Kerala PSC Recruitment.