Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment for the total no. of 193 posts of Lecturer in its department, interested candidates can send the applications to the following mentioned below designation & address.
Some of the very necessary information about the posts is being described below:
Designation being offered: Lecturer of Education
Specialization: Technical Education
Break-up of the posts & no. of posts:
Sub specialization of Designation: OM
No. of posts: 111
Sub specialization of Designation: RBA
No. of posts: 38
Sub specialization of Designation: SC
No. of posts: 16
Sub specialization of Designation: ST
No. of posts: 19
Sub specialization of Designation: ALC
No. of posts: 6
Sub specialization of Designation: SLC
No. of posts: 3
Common information about all the above mentioned posts:
Age criteria: 18 to 37 years
Minimum educational qualification required for the posts: One should have Master’s degree in Physical Education.
Application fees: INR 500 + 10(As processing fees) has to be paid in J&K Bank in the offices of J&K Public Service Commission,Polo Ground, Srinagar/ Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
Relaxation in application fees for different categories: INR 250 + 10 (Processing fees)
How to Apply:
- First of all from column no.1 to 3 fill the following: Name of the candidate, Father’s name, date of birth, gender etc.
- In column no.4 mention your address for correspondence.
- In column no.5 state about your permanent address.
- In column no.6 & 7 mention about your nationality & category etc.
- In column no.8 state your e-mail id & mobile no.
- In column no.9 mention the details of your educational qualification in terms of year, examination/board, division etc.
- In column no.10 state whether you meet with all the requirements of the post or not.
- In column no.11 describe about your achievements, if any
- In column no.12 state about the details of the employments.
- In column no.13 mention about your present employment in detail as well as nature of the employment.
- In column no.14 provide the list of enclosures.
- In column no.15 any additional information, if you want to mention in support of your loyalty with the post.
- Finally in the end sign a declaration with date & time as well as countersigned by the employer. Application will send to the address:
J&K Service Commission,
Srinagar/ Resham Ghar Colony,
Website of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Special note: The concerned candidates will have to send the copies of all the supporting documents (Duly attested by the Gazetted officer) as well as 1 photograph to the above mentioned designation & address within specified time period.
Very special note: If you want to furnish any other information about the post such as Pay band, relaxation in age, additional benefits etc then you may refer to the above mentioned website.
Important Date: The last date of sending application is 20th of April 2014 by Sunday.