ISR (Institute of Seismological Research), Gandhinagar, Gujrat, one of the renowned institutions has invited applications for the recruitment for the post of Director and Director General in its Department. The candidates possessing all the required skills as well as eligibility to apply for the same, they can apply. The only mode of applying is only through sending application by post. The designation & address where application has to be sent is being mentioned below.
Most vital information about the above mentioned posts is being mentioned below:
Designation being offered by Institute of Seismological Research: Director
Rank is to be bestowed upon: Scientist-G
Criteria of maximum age limit as ascertained by ISR: Anyone applying for the post of Director should not be more than 45 years of age as on 10th of June 2014.
Pay scale being offered: INR 37400-67000 + 10000 (Grade pay)
Academic qualification to be possessed by the candidates: One should have Ph.D. degree in Geophysics as well as 15 Years of Experience in the field.
Designation being offered by Institute of Seismological Research: Director General
Rank is to be bestowed upon: Scientist-H
Criteria of maximum age limit as ascertained by ISR: Anyone applying for the post of Director General should not be more than 50 years of age as on 10th of June 2014.
Pay scale being offered: INR 75500-80000 + 3% (Increment every year)
Academic qualification to be possessed by the candidates: One should have Ph.D. degree in Geophysics as well as 20 Years of Experience in the field.
Common information about both the posts:
Nature of the post: Either on deputation or direct selection basis
Advertisement no: ISR-01/2014.
In case if anyone wants to get any other information about the post: You can directly refer to the official website of the institution.
How to Apply:
- First of all on the top of the application you will have to write advertisement no. as well as name of the post applying for.
- Now in the beginning you will have to provide some basic information about yourself such as name, date of birth, contact no, permanent address etc.
- Again as you go ahead you will have to mention there about your Educational qualifications in a detailed manner.
- Then again you will have to state about your experience, you have achieved so far.
- The most important portion in which you will have to state about your present post, if any as well as about the package you are getting there.
- Then you will have to mention about whether was there any penalty against you or not?
- Now you will have to mention that what is your opinion whether deputation or direct selection basis
- Finally in the end you will have to sign an undertaking with date & place and manage to send it as soon as possible with copies of all the supporting documents.
Department of Science & Technology,
Government of Gujrat, Block no.7, 5th Floor,
New Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar, Gujrat
Official website of Institute of Seismological Research, Gujrat: www.isr.gujrat.gov.in
Important Date: The candidates can apply latest by 10th of June 2014.
If you have still any doubt regarding ISR Director Recruitment, you can leave your comments below.