Indian Navy has proposed to fill the application form for unmarried male citizens the post of Sailor Entry, Senior Secondary Recruits. Interested candidates can report with their original documents at the address mention below:
2 Assam Rifles Ground,
Name of the post: Sailor Entry
Essential qualification: A candidate must be 12th class pass with Physics and Math’s as compulsory subject and Chemistry/Biology/Computer as optional subject.
Age Limit: A candidate must born between 01 Aug 1993 to 31 Jul 1997
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2014:
Date of reporting: 28 April 2014 at 06:30 Hrs.
Important Documents both original and one attested copy that candidate has to bring at the time of Recruitment Drive:
- Matriculation Certificate.
- 12th class pass certificate with mark sheet.
- NCC Certificate, if any.
- Domicile Certificate.
- One self-addressed envelope of size 22 x 10 cms with the stamp affixed on it of Rs. 10/-
- Seven recent passport size photo graph.
Selection Criteria: Selection of the candidates is based on order of their merit in written exam, physical fitness test and fitness in medical Examination.
- Written Exam: The question paper has four section of English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Physical Fitness: Physical Fitness consist of 1.6 km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 Squats ups and 10 push-ups.
(Candidate have to bring their own sports shoes and shorts for PFT).
Note: The selection procedure is available on Internet website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
If you have still any doubt regarding Indian Navy Sailor Entry Recruitment, you can leave your comments below.