Indian Navy has invited applications for the Recruitment for the posts of Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSC Pilot/ Observer) in its cadre, interested candidates can apply online to the official website mentioned below.
Some of the vital information about the post is being shared below:
Designation being offered: Short Service Commissioned Officer
Branches: Executive & Technical
Name of the organization: Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala
Month in which batch is to be started: December 2014
Marital status required: One should be unmarried.
Sex: Only for Males
Maximum age limit: One should be between 19 to 24 years old & born between 2nd of January 1991 to 1st of July 1996.
Educational qualifications required: One should be a graduate and should have Mathematics & Physics in 12th Standard at least with 70% marks.
Criteria of selection: First of all the shortlisted candidates who will have all the eligibility for the post will be selected as according to their performance in examination followed by Physical Test, Medical Test and finally in the interview.
How to Apply:
- First of all visit www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Now click on link of “Apply Online”
- Then click on the sub-link “Officer Entry”
- Now you will have to again click on the link of “Apply Now” (On the right side of the link “Apply Now” There is 1 other link by the name of “Instructions” you had better to read that very carefully)
- Now click on “Proceed”
- Now you will have to enter the following information: Date of birth, gender, clarify that whether you have “NCC Certificate etc.
- Now you will have to select your qualification.
- And after some time there will appear many boxes where you will have to provide all the relevant information about your educational qualification.
- Then you will have to fill the box of “Word verification”
- After that click on the button of “Next step”
- Then mention some of the personal information about yourself such as name, father’s name, permanent address, address for correspondence, mobile no, e-mail id etc.
- Finally click on the “Submit” button to finish the process.
- Don’t forget to note down the application number along with that you will have to take print out of the online submitted application.
- Procedure after one has applied online: After you have applied online then you will have to take the print out (2 Copies) of system generated online application form and also you will have to copy the application number to be retained by you and finally one of the copies (Duly signed by yourself) along with self attested photograph & copies of 10th & 12th pass certificates have to be sent to the following address latest by 21st of April 2014 by Monday:
Post Box no.2,
Sarojini Nagar PO,
Note: To get any other information kindly visit www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Starting date: 24th March 2014
Last date: 11th March 2014
If you have any doubt regarding Indian Navy Commissioned Officer Recruitment, you can leave your comments below.