Indian Army has issued a notification regarding it has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Grant of Permanent Commission. The candidates who are interested as well as possessing the required eligibility are welcome to apply for the same. The address of the official website of Indian Army is being mentioned below.
Important & Necessary information about the above mentioned post is being stated below.
Designation being offered by Indian Army: Grant of Permanent Commission related to Indian Army Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 32.
Total no. of vacancies being offered by Indian Army: 90
Age limit (Minimum and Maximum): Anyone applying for should be between 16 and half year to 19 and half year.
Stipend to be paid to the candidates: INR 21000 with the concept of INR 16500 + 5400 (Grade pay)
Nature of the post as per as rules: After the successful completion of the course of 4 years then the candidates will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army.
Academic qualification as to be possessed by the Applicants: One should have at least passed 12th class with minimum aggregate of 70% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
If you would like to obtain any other information: In case if you would like to obtain any other information then either you may kindly refer to the above mentioned website of Indian Army or Contact at 011-26175473 between 2.00 P.M to 5 P.M on all working days.
Marital status: Anyone applying for the post should be unmarried.
How to Apply:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official website of Indian Army: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now you will be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/jiaonlineforms/frmInstructions.aspx”
- On the home page you will get to read “How to fill Online Application form”
- Having read all the terms and conditions now you will have to click on “Continue”
- After clicking now you will again be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/jiaonlineforms/frmSignIN.aspx”
- Now if you are a registered user then log in and if not then click on “Sign up”
- So after logging on now you will again be re-directed to a new page where you will get to see application form.
- You will have to start filling application form very carefully starting from name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth, nationality etc.
- Again you will have to mention details about your academic qualification from starting to the maximum one such as the recent one.
- Thus you will have to mention all the information related to yourself and finally in the end you will have to click on “Submit” button to complete the process.
- After that you will get a system generated roll number take 2 print outs of that one to be carried by you at the time of the interview and second is to be retained by you.
Official website of India Army: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Date: The last date of the application is 30th of May 2014. The candidates can apply online on the official website of Indian Army.
For further related details regarding Indian Army Grant of Permanent Commission Recruitment, you can submit your comments below.