IFGTB (Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding), Coimbatore has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Civil as well as Electrical Engineer. The candidates possessing required eligibility can apply for the same. The application can be sent to the following designation & address.
Some of the very important information about the above mentioned posts is being shared below:
Post being offered: Civil Engineer
Minimum eligibility criteria in terms of education: Anyone applying for the post should have Degree in Civil Engineering.
Post being offered: Electrical Engineer
Minimum eligibility criteria in terms of education: Anyone applying for the post should have Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Some of the common facts about the both above mentioned posts:
Condition of salary being offered: It will be consolidated as per as Qualification and experience.
At least total amount of experience to be possessed by the candidate: One should have at least 5 years of experience in the concerned field.
If anyone requires any other information? To get any other information you should refer to the above mentioned official website of the institution.
Designated place of work and under the department: The designated place of work is Forest Campus and Vanamalar Scientist Hostel, Thadagam Road, Coimbatore and it is under the Department of Forest Genetics and Treed Breeding.
How to Apply:
The total no. of documents (In form of copies) have to be attached with the application as well as pro-forma of the application to be sent are being mentioned below.
- Proof of identification: Any of the documents such as Driving Licence, Addhar Card, Voter id etc.
- All the documents showing educational qualifications: Starting from the beginning such as 10th pass certificate & mark sheet (Also used as proof of date of birth) & up-to the highest education credentials.
- Documents showing the work experience: These are the main documents to be shown as it is the only criteria as mentioned above to ascertain the consolidated monthly salary. It should be arranged in increasing order same as educational documents.
- An updated Resume: It is also one of the important documents to be sent by you as it reflects the overall personality of an individual to be judged by the interviewer. It should have the following details.
- On the top of the page there should be your name as well as contact details in forms of e-mail id, phone no, address etc.
- Now mention your educational qualifications in detail.
- Again state about your professional qualification in detail.
- You will also have to mention about your total experience in detail.
- Also state about your present post, if there is any.
- State anything else in support of your candidature.
- In the end you will have to sign a declaration with date & place & send it to the below mentioned date & address in time.
Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding,
Forest College Campus, Cowley Brown Road,
P.B NO.1061, R.S Puram,
Official website of Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding: www.ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
Important Date: The last date of reaching application for the post of Civil Engineer is 20th of May 2014 followed by 9th of May 2014 for the post of Electrical Engineer.
You can submit your comments below, if you have still any doubt regarding IFGTB Coimbatore Engineer Recruitment.