Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR), New Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Accounts Clerk in its department, interested candidates can apply for the post before last date by Friday. The application is to be sent to the following designation & address.
Some of the details about the post is being mentioned below:
Designation: Accounts Clerk
No. of vacancies: 2
Prescribed age limit: 28 years
Duration of the post: Initially it will be for the period of 3 months but later on depending upon many factors as well as the requirement of the advertiser the duration may be extended.
Nature of the post: Short term contract
Minimum educational qualification required: One should be an M.COM.
Experience required: One should have adequate experience of Computer Accounting.
Selection policy: Short listed candidates will be called for an interview and their performance in the interview will be the sole criteria for selection.
Application fees: Nil
How to Apply:
- First of all affix a recent colored passport size photograph on the top of the application form.
- Now in the column no.1 mention your name.
- In column no.2 state your father’s name.
- In column no.3 mention your date of birth in Christian era.
- In column no.4 state about your permanent address as well as address for correspondence.
- Now in column no.5 mention you category out of SC/ ST/ OBC etc.
- In column no.6 mention your nationality.
- In column no.7 state your mobile no & e-mail id and make sure the both should be in active state as you will be intimated on them in the future.
- Then in column no.8, the most important column where you will have to state the details of your educational qualification.
- Now in column no.9 state about your experience starting from the initial one to the present.
- Now in the end in the column no.10 if you would like to furnish any other information in support of your candidature then express the same.
- Finally you will have to sign a declaration and send it to the below mentioned address within prescribed time limit.
Indian Council of Historical Research,
35, Ferozshah Road,
New Delhi- 110001
Link of the organization: “http://www.ichr.ac.in/Advt-for%20Accounts%20Clerk.pdf” ( If you would like to get more details about the above mentioned post then you can access it)
Very important point: At the time of sending your application don’t forget to attach the copies of all of your supporting documents such as proof of age, educational certificates, caste certificate (Attested ones) etc.
You can leave your comments below, if you get any doubt regarding ICHR New Delhi Clerk Recruitment.