High Explosive Factory Khadki, Pune, Maharasthra has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of CMD (Civilian Motor Driver) & MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) in its department, interested candidates can apply for the same latest within 30 days of the official publication of the advertisement.
For CPW post: Application can be sent within 21 days (And all other particulars is same as above)
Some other necessary information about the above mentioned posts is being clarified below:
Total no. of posts: 3
Category reserved: UR-03
Educational qualification required: Anyone applying for the post should be 10th class pass & should have valid driving licence of light & heavy vehicles.
Age limit: One applying for the post should be between 18 to 32 years old calculated as on closing date of the application.
Total no. of posts: 13
Category reserved: UR-07, ST-02, OBC: 04
Educational qualification required: One should be 10th class pass.
Age limit: One applying for the post should be between 18 to 25 years old calculated as on closing date of the application.
Designation: CPW (Semi- skilled)
Total no. of posts: 11
Category reserved: UR-04, ST-05, OBC: 02
Educational qualification required: Candidates applying for the post should be 10th class pass + NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in the Trade of Attendant Operator in Chemical Plant (AOCP).
Common facts about all the above mentioned posts:
Relaxation in age for categories: As per as directive issued by the government of India.
Application fees to be paid: INR 50 (Crossed Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft) and should be drawn in the favour of The General Manager, High Explosives Factory, Khadki, Pune – 411003.
Relaxation in Application fees: SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Serviceman: NIL
Information: to get further information refer to the above mentioned link.
How to Apply:
- On the top of the application paste one of your attested photograph.
- In column no.1 write name of the post you are applying for.
- From column no.2 to 10 state the following information: Full name, father’s name, date of birth, permanent address, address for correspondence, nationality, religion, category, specify whether ex- Serviceman or not.
- In column no.11 & 12 mention about your educational qualification and details of experience (If any).
- In column no.13 & 14 mention the following: Nearest Railway Station, Indian Postal order no. & date.
- In column no.15 state the details of enclosures.
- In column no.16 , if you would like to mention any other information.
- In column no.17 print your left thumb impression.
- Now in the end sign the declaration with place & date & send it to the above mentioned address within prescribed period of time.
- The applications for all the posts can be sent to the following mentioned below designation & address.
The General Manager,
Higher Explosives Factory,Khadki,
pin code – 411003,
Link of High Explosive Factory, Khadki: http://ofb.gov.in/units/index.php?unit=hef
Important note: You can download the prescribed format of the application form from the above mentioned link & don’t forget to send the attested copies of all the supporting documents & demand draft with your application.
You can submit your comments below, if you get any doubt regarding High Explosive Factory Khadki Recruitment.