Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Medical College Hospital, Kearla has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Tuitor, Junior & Senior Residental. The interested candidates can apply for any of the posts by appearing in a scheduled interview on 21st of April 2014 on Monday. Some of the important description about the posts is being mentioned below.
Total no. of Posts: 53
Break-up of the posts:
Tuitor (Medical Teaching Faculty): 17 (UR- 10, OBC-4, SC-2, ST-01)
Senior Residents: 32
Total no. of vacancies for 3 years regular: 20 (UR- 07, OBC-06, SC-04, ST-02, PH-01)
Total no. of vacancies for 1 year on Adhoc basis: 12 (UR- 06, OBC-1, SC-3, ST-02)
Junior Residents: 04 ( SC-3, ST-01)
Maximum age limit for the post of Tuitor and Junior Residents as on 21st of April 2014: 30 years
Maximum age limit for the post of Senior Junior Residents as on 21st of April 2014: 35 years
Nature of all the above mentioned posts: On contractual basis
Concept of application fees to be paid: Demand draft of INR 250 is to be paid in the favour of ESI Fund Account No.1 Payable at SBI, Parippaly.
Concept of Relaxation in application fees: Demand draft of INR 50: SC/ ST
Concept of Application fees for women: Nil
How to apply: The candidates applying for the post will have to fill application format as prescribed below and have to be appeared in an interview at 11.00 A.M.
Designated place of the interview: Chamber of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Parippally, Kollam- 691574, Kerala
Important point: To get information about anything such as Pay scale, criteria of educational qualification required etc, refer to the above mentioned official website of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation.
Other important points: as the schedule of interview is going to be started rom 11.00 A.M in the morning so anyone reporting after 1.00 P.M will not be considered to appear in the interview.
How to Apply:
- First of all write your name in column no..1 followed by affix a recent passport size photograph on the right side of the application.
- Now in column no.2 to 4 state the following details: Father’s/ Husband’s name, age & date of birth, post applied for etc.
- From column no.5 to 7 mention the following details: Religion & caste, category, educational qualifications in sequence of Degree/ Diploma, year of passing, university, % of marks, experience etc.
- In column no.8 & 9 mention your present as well as permanent address.
- In column no.10 state your contact no.
- In column no.11 mention the particulars of demand dradt.
- Finally sign a declaration with date & time.
Number of documents (Copies) to be attached with the application are being mentioned below:
- MBBS degree of an individual
- MCI Registration certificate
- Post garduate diploma & degree
- Certificate showing experience, if any
- Caste crtificate, if any
- Proof of age
- Proof of address etc.
Official website of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation: www.esic.nic.in
If you have still any further doubt regarding ESIC Kerala Recruitment, you can leave your comments below.