ECHS (Ex- Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme) has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Pharmacist & some other vacancies (Total no. of 12 vacancies), interested candidates can apply for the same by appearing in an interview conducted by the official body of ECHS.The interview is going to be conducted on 11th of April 2014 on Friday. Some of the compact information about the posts is being mentioned below.
No. of designations & number of vacancies with the designated place of work: Yelankana (Bangalore), Karnatka
Designated place of work: Kolar, Karnatka
Officer in Charge Polyclinic
Common information about all the above mentioned posts:
No. of vacancies being offered: 1
Designated place of interview: Station Head Quarter (ECHS Cell), C/O Air Force Station, Yelankana, Bangalore, Karnatka- 560063.
Criteria of selection: The criteria of the selection will solely be depending on the performance of the candidate in an interview.
Nature of the post: The nature of the post is purely on contractual basis subjected to different aspects such as quality of work, availability of the work etc.
No. of documents to be carried by the applicant at the time of the interview & How to apply.
Caste certificate, if any
2 passport size photographs
Note about no. of documents to be carried at the time of interview: The candidates will have to bring all the original documents as well as copies of all the documents & the copies of all the documents will be retained by the institution
To get any other information about all the above mentioned posts: If you would like to furnish any other information about any of the above mentioned posts such as then you can either refer to the above mentioned website of the institution or can call or mail on the mentioned below phone no & e-mail id.
Phone no. of ECHS, Bangalore: 28478088
E-mail id of ECHS, Bangalore: email@example.com
How to get more Information:
- First of all you will have to log on to www.echs.gov.in
- Now you will get the home page of the website.
- There on the home page of the website you will get to see a notification by the name of “What is new”
- Under that notification you will get to see many rolling links.
- Out of those rolling links you will have to click on one of the links by the name of “Vacancies for Contractual employment in ECHS yelankana & Kolar, walk of interview will be conducted on 11 April 2014”
- After clicking on the link there will be downloaded a PDF file, where you will surely get all the required information.
- Now you can also take a print out of that.
Official website of Ex- Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme: www.echs.gov.in
If you have still any doubt regarding ECHS Recruitment, you can leave you comments below.