Department of Atomic Energy has invited applications for the posts of Junior Assistant and Store Keeper in its department, interested candidates can apply online. The website of the Department of Atomic Energy is being given below.
Group in which posts are being offered: “C”
Some of the important information about the above mentioned posts is being described below.
Designations being offered: Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Store Keeper
Total no. of posts: 60 (Mixed)
Maximum age limit: One should be between 18 to 27 Years old as on 21st of April 2014.
Educational qualification required: One should be a graduate from any recognized university.
Professional qualification required: One should have diploma in Material Management from any recognized University.
Application fees: Nil
Pay Grade: INR 5200- 20200 + 2400 (Grade pay)
Criteria for selection: First of all it is going to be a written examination there followed by an interview & the criteria for selection is all about the performance of an individual in these 2 examinations.
How to Apply
- First of all visit the official website of Department of Atomic Energy: www.rect.dpsdae.gov.in
- Then if you are a registered user from before then log in with that or if not first of all get yourself registered.
- Now you will automatically be directed to a new page.
- Now as you will have to wait for some time and after that you will have a link by the name of “Apply Now”
- You will have to click on that.
- After clicking on the click you will have to choose the name of the posts out of 2 given posts.
- Now you will have to fill some of the basic as well as personal information about you.
- Then you will have to share some of the information about your educational qualification followed by address for correspondence & permanent address.
- Now you will have to mention about the experience if any and also give details of that.
- Now you will have to upload one of your colored photographs.
- In the end after filling the form and make sure that there is no box left is to be filled then finally you will have to click on “Submit” button.
- Meanwhile there will be presented a registration number, if you want you can note down that.
- In the end if you want then you can also take a print out of the entire process.
- Now you just log off there to complete the process.
Website of Department of Atomic Energy: www.rect.dpsdae.gov.in
Important Note: If you would like to get further information about the above mentioned posts such as relaxation in age, total emoluments, category reserved, ratio of no. of posts in the 2 above mentioned posts, Experience require etc then you may visit the above mentioned website of Department of Atomic Energy.
Important Date: apply online by 21st of April 2014
If you get any doubt regarding Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment, you can leave your comments below.