Collector Office Buldhana, Maharasthra has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Clerk/Typist as well as Stenographer. The candidates can apply online on the official website of The institution. The address of the designated official website of Collector Office Buldhana is being mentioned below.
We are stating below some of the some of the important information about the above mentioned posts.
Designations being offered by the Authority: Clerk/Typist, Stenographer
Total no. of vacancies to be filled: 78
Age limit from minimum to maximum as ascertained by the institution: Anyone applying for the post should be between 18 to 33 years of age as on 17th of May 2014.
Academic qualifications as to be possessed by the candidates applying for the post: Anyone applying for the post should be at least 10th class pass.
Technical qualifications to be possessed by the candidates: Anyone applying for the post should have good typing skills as well as should qualify in MA-CIT.
Application fees to be paid by the candidates as per rules: INR 200 with the relaxation for SC/ST is INR 100.
Fixed date of the written exam: As per as information is available. The date of written examination is on 8th of June 2014.
How to Apply:
- First of all you will have to visit the official website of Collector Office Buldhana: www.buldhana.mahaexam.in
- Now you will be on the Home page of the website & there will be a heading by the name of “Apply now”
- Under that heading there will be description of the post in which you have to apply for one of them.
- Then you will have to click on the button of “Register now” there.
- Having clicked on the button now you will be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://buldhana.mahaexam.in/Application_confirmation.html”
- On that new page you will have to click on “Click here” and wiil again be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://buldhana.mahaexam.in/information.html”
- Then again click on “Accept Click Here”
- Now you will once again be re-directed to another new page by the address of “http://buldhana.mahaexam.in/selection.html”
- There you will have to again click on “Registration”
- And having clicked on that now you will again be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://buldhana.mahaexam.in/ApplicationForm.html”
- On that new page mow you will have to start filling the information about yourself such as name of the candidate, date of birth etc & finally click on “Submit”
- Now as your registration will be completed so now you will have to log in again by using password and id and fill the application form very carefully there.
- At last you will have to pay application fees by using either online banking or debit card.
- As now you will have completed all the fields now you will again have to click on “Submit” button to finish up the process.
- If you would like to take a print out of that you can also take to be retained by you.
Official designated website of Collector Office Buldhana: www.buldhana.mahaexam.in
Important Date: The interested candidates can apply for any of the 2 posts latest by 30th of May 2014.
If you have still any doubt related to Collector Office Buldhana Clerk Recruitment, you can submit your comments below.