Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) has invited applications for the recruitment for the post of Skilled Hatchery Assistant. The organization is all set to conduct an interview for the same in the premises of the organization. Some of the important information about the process of the interview is being defined below.
Designation being offered by the organization: Skilled Hatchery Assistant
No. of vacancies on the board: 1
Name of the project: The post is under project of NFDB based on “Development of captive Broodstock bank of giant freshwater prawn, Macrobracium rosenbergii (Scampi) at Nellore”
Nature of the post: Temporary & on contractual basis
Designated place of work: CIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar
Duration of the post: for 1 year
Date on which interview is going to be held: 21st of April 2014
Designated timing of the interview: The timing is sharp at 10.30 A.M in the morning.
Designated place where interview is going to be held: CIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar-751002. Orrisa
Educational qualification required for the post: Anyone applying for the post either should be B.Sc in Zoology or B.F in Science.
Experience desired by the employer: One must have experience in Freshwater prawn hatchery management.
Total emoluments is to be paid: INR 15000 per month (Fixed)
Maximum age limit: As there are 2 different categories of maximum age limit for males as well as for females.
For males: Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 21st of April 2014 as on the date of the interview.
For females: Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 21st of April 2014 as on the date of the interview.
Relaxation in age limit: As per as according to the rules.
Important point: To get any other information you can visit www.cifa.in
How to Apply:
Number of particulars to be carried by the applicant at the time of the interview:
- 5 copies of resume
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Attested copies of all the educational certifications
- Attested copies of all the mark sheet
- Attested copy of experience certificate
- The original certificate of proof of age
- Original as well as attested copy of id- proof.
Prescribed format of application to be presented at the time of the interview:
- On the top of the application you will have to write “Post applied for”
- Now in the first section mention your name, father’s name, date of birth etc
- In the second section mention the details about your educational qualification.
- Now you will have to explain about your technical qualification.
- Then the amount of experience you have got so far you will have to state about that.
- Then mention the nature of the present post, if you are doing any.
- In the last section give reason of leaving your present post.
- Now finally sign the declaration and take this resume with you at the time of the interview.
You can leave your comments below, if you have still any doubt regarding CIFA Assistant Recruitment.