Chandigarh Child & Women Development Corporation Limited, Chandigarh, Punjab has invited applications for the recruitment for the various posts such as Storekeeper Cum Accountant, Staff Nurse, and Child etc. The interested candidates can apply for the posts.
Total number of vacancies being offered by Chandigarh Child & Women Development Corporation Limited: 42
Break-up of the posts:
- Resident Manager: 1
- Counselor: 1
- Child Welfare Officer: 1
- Nurse: 1
- Store Keeper cum Accountant: 1
- Art & Craft Teacher ( On Part Time basis): 1
- Instructor cum-Yoga Trainer ( On Part Time basis): 1
- Assistant Resident Manager: 1
- Cook: 1
- Helper: 1
- Accountant cum Clerk: 1
- Special Educators: 1
- Physiotherapist ( On part time basis): 1
- Occupational Therapist ( On part time basis): 1
- Warden: 1
- Field Officer: 1
- Data Entry Operator: 1
- Counselors: 1
- Football Coach (On part time basis): 1
- Computer Clerk: 3
- Project Assistant: 2
- Instructor Cutting Tailoring/ Dress Fashion Designing (On part time basis): 1
- Instructor Beauty Culture ( On part time basis): 1
- Child Welfare Officer: 5
- Staff Nurse: 4
- Probation Officer: 1
- Store keeper cum Accountant: 6
Special note: Common fact about all the above mentioned posts is that all the posts are on contract basis.
How to Apply:
First of all no. of documents (Copies) to be taken to the venue of the interview are being stated below:
- Voter id card
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Proof of date of birth
- Experience certificate, if any
- Educational certificates starting from the beginning.
- Any other documents advocating your candidature for the post.
Process of Applying (Pro-forma):
- First of all on the top of the application paste a recent color passport size photograph.
- Now starting from column no.1 to 4 mentions the following information: Name, post applying for, date of birth, nationality etc.
- From column no.5 to 7 state the following: father’s name, address for correspondence, permanent address etc.
- Then in column no.8 mention about total educational qualification in detail, starting from the beginning to the latest.
- The most important column is column no.9 where you will have to mention about the total experience you have got so far.
- In column no.10 & 11 you will have to mention about your present post, if any as well as nature of the present post.
- In column no.13 you will have to state about your contact details such as e-mail id, mobile no etc.
- Finally in the end if you would like to mention any other information supporting your candidature then expresses the same there.
- Finally you will have to sign a declaration with date & place to clear up the process and take it with you at the time of the interview.
The designated location of the interview is being mentioned below.
A valid point: You can appear in the interview between 9.00 A.M to 11.30 A.M during above mentioned dates.
Important Date: The only criteria of applying are through appearing in an interview between 12th of May 2014 to 21st of May 2014.
You can submit your comments below, if you have any doubt regarding Chandigarh Administration Recruitment.