Chamundeswari Electricity Supply Company Limited Mysore(CESCOM), Karnataka has invited applications for the posts of Assistant Lineman, interested candidates can apply online on the official website of CESCOM. The address of the website is being mentioned below.
Some of the relevant information about the post is being shared below:
Name of the Post: Assistant Lineman
Educational qualification required:
- For 1st post: One should have 18 to 24 months certificate in any of the following mentioned above trades & the certificate should be from Industrial Training Institute affiliated by The Government of Karnataka.
- For 2nd post: One should be at least 10th pass & should have 3 years certificate in any of the 2 mentioned above trades & the certificate should be from Industrial Training Institute affiliated by The Government of Karnataka.
Gender: Both Male & Females
Total No. of Posts: 187
Break- up of the posts: 117 (Only For Females)
( III). Electronic Mechanic
- 70 Posts (For both Males & Females)
(I). Lineman Trade
(II). Electrician Trade
Age limit: One should be between 18 to 35 years as on the last date of the application.
Relaxation in Age: SC/ ST: 5 Years
Application fees: INR 400 has to be paid either by any of the modes of Net Banking or one can also by Challan by visiting personally at any of the branches of The State Bank of India.
Relaxation in Application fees: INR 200: SC/ST.
Special Note: If you want any further information about above mentioned posts then you are kindly advised to go through the above mentioned official website of the institution.
How to Apply:
- First of all log on to www.cescmysore.org.
- After some time you will get a link by the name of “Recruitment” there.
- Now you will have to click on that link.
- Now from there you will be re- directed to a new page, where you will have to click on “Apply Online”
- Now you will have to select the name of the post, you are applying for.
- Then you will be presented with an online application form.
- In the starting you will be asked to provide some personal information about yourself.
- In the next section you will be asked to fill the details about your educational qualification (Make sure that you will have to fill the form very carefully)
- Now the most important section where you will have to upload one of your digital photographs as well as signature.
- In the end you will have to pay the application fees by using any of the methods as Net Banking/ By ATM Card etc.
- Now finally you will have to click on “Submit” button & even can take a print out of that to be retained by you.
starting date of Applying: 15th March 2014
Last Date of Applying: 15th April 2014
If you get any doubt regarding CESCOM Mysore Asst Lineman Recruitment 2014, you can leave your comments below.