Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BRAU), Sriakulam has invited applications for the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Professors in its university, interested candidates can apply for the same before last date by Wednesday just by sending their application to the below mentioned designation & address.
Some of the very useful information about the above mentioned post is being shared below:
Designation: Assistant Professor
Total no. of posts: 15
Break-up of the posts
Arts: 6 & its sub categories
Science: 9 & its sub categories
Computer Science: 4
Organic Chemistry: 5
Educational qualification required for the 2 streams:
- One should have a master’s degree in any of the following such as Arts/ Humanities/ Sciences/ Commerce for the post of Assistant Professor of Education followed by master’s degree for the post of assistant professor of English.
- One should be either M.E or M.TECH in computer Science for the post of assistant professor of Computer Science followed by one should have Master’s degree in Organic Chemistry for the post of Assistant professor in Organic Chemistry.
Note: If you are applying for the any of the assistant professor posts then make it sure that you should have at least 55% marks in your subject & must have qualified in NET/ CSIR/ SLET/ SET etc.
Selection policy: The selection will be depending on the outcome & performance of the candidate in the interview.
Application fees to be paid by the desired candidates: Demand draft of INR 500 drawn in the favour of “The Registrar, Dr B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam”, payable at Etcherla.
How to Apply:
- First of all on the top of the application write the name of the designation you are applying for along with the stream out of 2 streams.
- In starting from column no.1 to 3 mention the following details: Name, father’s name, date of birth etc.
- In column no.4 & 5 mention gender, mobile no & e-mail id etc.
- In column no.6 give your address for correspondence as well as permanent address
- In column no. 7 mention state about your category, if any.
- In column no.8 state the full details of your educational qualification as well as professional qualification.
- Now in column no.9 the most important one give information about your publication, thesis, research notes etc.
- In column no.9 state the details about your present employment.
- In column no.10 if you would like to express any other information in support of your suitability for the post.
- Finally in the end sign a declaration with date & place.
Website link of BRU: http://www.brau.in/aboutus.shtml
Very important note: You will have to send the copies of all your supporting documents such as proof of age, educational certificates, caste certificate, experience certificate, research notes (Duly attested by a Gazzeted officer), one passport size photograph etc along with demand draft to the below mentioned designation & address within prescribed time limit.
Dr. B.R Ambedkar University,
Andhra Pradesh, India
Special note: To get more information visit above mentioned website.
Important Dates: Last date is 3rd of April 2014
If you have still any doubt regarding BRAU Professor Recruitment, you can leave your comments below.