Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES), Nainital, Uttrakhand has issued a notification for the recruitment for the post of Registrar, interested candidates can apply for the post. The mode of sending application is by post & the application can be sent to the below mentioned designation & address.
Some of the most necessary information about the above mentioned post is being stated below:
Designation offered by ARIES: Registrar
No. of vacancies: 01
Concept of age limit: One should be below 50 years as on 1st of January 2014.
Pay scale as initiated by ARIES: inr 15600- 39100 + 7600 (Grade pay)
Minimum educational qualification required for the post: One applying for the post should be a post graduate with minimum 50% marks.
Minimum experience required: One applying for the post should have minimum 10 years of experience in supervision of office management/ administration/ finance and accounts/ establishment etc.
Other qualities required by the advertiser: one should be belonging to a senior position in a research institution/University.
Minimum pay sacle one should be working on: One should have minimum 3 years of experience in the pat scale of INR 15600- 39100 + 6600 (Grade pay)
Application fees: Demand Draft of INR 200 in favour of Director, ARIES, Nainital and payable at Nainital.
How to Apply:
- First of all on the top of the application mention the designation you are applying for.
- Then there you will have to affix a passport size (Self attested ) photograph.
- In column no.1 mention your name.
- In column no.2 state your date of birth, Father’s name followed by sex in column no.3.
- In column no.4 mention about your address for correspondence.
- In column no.5 mention about your nationality & in column no.7 sate about your permanent address.
- Now in column no.6 state about your e-mail id & mobile no.
- In column no.7 mention about your category.
- Now the most important column no.8 where you will have to give the full information about your educational qualification.
- In column no.9 you will have to state about your experience so far and also provide some details about that.
- Then in column no.10 you will have to mention the list of enclosures.
- Finally you will have to to sign a declaration with date & place and send application to the below mentioned designation & address within stipulated period of time.
Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES), Monara Peak,
Most important note: One should not forget to send copies of all the supporting documents (Self attested) to the above mentioned address within prescribed time limit.
Important Date: Apply by 12th of May 2014 by Monday by 5.00 P.M.
If you have still any doubt regarding ARIES Registrar Recruitment, you can submit your comments below.