AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), Jodhpur, Rajasthan has invited applications for the posts of Professor, Associate professor and Lecturer. The interested candidates possessing all the required eligibility can apply for the same. The candidates can apply online on the below mentioned official website of the institution.
Some of the most important information about the above mentioned posts is being mentioned below:
Total no. of vacancies being offered by AIIMS, Jodhpur: 189
Break-up of the posts:
- Professor: 34 Posts
- Additional Professor: 34 Posts
- Associate Professor: 48 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 73 Posts
Some of the common information about all the posts is being stated below:
- Application fees to be paid to the institution: INR 1000 is to be paid and for SC/ST: INR 500 followed by Nil for Physically handicapped candidates.
- To get any of the more information about any of the posts such as specializations being offered, maximum age, category reserved or any information: Either you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also log on to the above mentioned official website of the institution
How to Apply:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official website of AIIMS, Jodhpur: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- There on the left side of the home page you will get to see a link by the name of “Recruitment”
- Under that link there will also be 2 sub links by the name of “Recruitment Notices” & “Recruitment Result”
- Now you will have to click on “Recruitment Notices”
- Having clicked on that now you will be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/index.php?vr=facultyrecruitment”
- Then there on the new page under the heading “Recruitment Notice” there will be notice no.2 by the name of “Recruitment of Faculty Posts (Group “A”) at AIIMS Jodhpur 2014”
- Under that you will have to click on “Apply Online”
- Having clicked on that now again you will be re-directed to a new page by the address of “http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/AIIMSRecruitment/frontpage.php”
- There on the new page first of all you will have to register yourself to apply for any of the posts.
- To register yourself you will have to click in the box of “Register Now”
- Again having clicked on that now you will be re-directed to a new page n\by the address of “http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/AIIMSRecruitment/index.php”
- Having registered yourself now there will an online application form on your scereen.
- Then you will have to fill application form very carefully step by step.
- In the end you will have to pat application fees online NEFT/Online transfer in favour of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment, Bank of Baroda, Saving bank account no: 18720100014715, IFSC Code: BARBOINDJOD.
- Finally in the end you will have to click on “Submit” button and you can also take a print out of the entire transaction to be retained by you.
Official Website of AIIMS, Jodhpur: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Important Date: The candidates can apply between 20th of May 2014 to 30th of June 2014 by 5.00 P.M.
You can submit your comments below to get an appropriate solution, if you have still any doubt regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Recruitment.