West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC ) has issued a notification for the examination of WBPSC Civil Services Examination 2014, Anyone interested to appear in this high profile examination can apply for the same. The most important information about the examination is being shared below:
Mode of applying: Online
Name of the main body: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Concept of application fees: INR 210 is to be paid either online or offline.
Relaxation in paying application fees: SC/ ST/ Candidates of West Bengal: Nil
No. of posts one can apply for after the successful completion of the examination:
As there are total no. of 4 groups in the fray.The number of designations offered under them are being mentioned below.
West Bengal Civil Service (Executive Post)
West Bengal Commercial Tax Service
West Bengal Agricultural Income tax Service:
West Bengal Excise Service
West Bengal Co-operative Service
West Bengal labor Service
West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
West Bengal Employment Service (Except the post of Employment Officer (Technical) as that is not the part of the group)
West Bengal Registration and Stamp Revenue Service
West Bengal Police Service
Joint Block Development Officer
Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I
Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation Department)
Chief Controller of Correctional Services
Inspector of Co-operative Societies
Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department.
Point to be remembered: To get any further information kindly visit the above mentioned Website of the institution.
How to Apply:
- First of all log on to: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on the link of “Log in to your account”
- Then you will be re-directed to “Dashboard Page”
- There you will have to choose the name of the examination you are looking to appear in.
- Now you will have to click on the button of “Apply now”
- Then there will be some of 6 tabs & you will have to fill your particulars very carefully there.
- Especially in tab no: 2 you will have to upload your photo & signature.
- You will have to make it sure that the information you will be mentioning there should be the best in your knowledge. The phone no. & e-mail id should be active ones.
- Now in the end you will have to pay the application fees either by using net banking/ Debit card etc or you can pay that in the branch of any Government Sector bank after filling the particulars of challan.
- Finally in the end even you can take a print out of the entire process & the print out is to be retained by you only.
Website of WBPSC: website at www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Important Date: Starting & date of applying online: One may apply between 8th of April 2014 to 30th of April 2014.
If you have any further doubt regarding West Bengal Civil Services Examination, you can submit your comments below.