SBI (State bank of India), the largest bank of the country is all set to appoint PO (Probationary Officer) for which an examination is going to be conducted very soon. The online test for the appointment of Bank PO through an examination is going to be conducted between 14th of June 2014 to 29th of June 2014. The candidates who have already applied to sit in the examination can now download their SBI PO Exam Admit Card 2014. The candidates can download it from the official website of the institution. The address of the official website of State Bank of India is being stated below.
We are mentioning some of the important dates below. These are the dates which have been scheduled for the SBI PO Examination-2014.
- 14th of June 2014
- 15th of June 2014
- 21st of June 2014
- 22nd of June 2014
- 28th of June 2014
- 29th of June 2014
Another important date: As according to some of our reliable resources that the result of SBI PO Examination-2014 is going to be announced in the last week of the July 2014.
Now for the sake of the candidates who are about to be appeared in this all important examination, some sort of process based on “How to download SBI PO Admit Card 2014” is being mentioned below, to be followed by the concerned candidates.
How to download SBI PO Admit Card 2014:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official website of State bank of India: www.sbi.in
- Now having logged in you will be on the home page of the website.
- There on the home page of the website there will be many links and out of those links there you will get to see a link ny the name of “Recruitment”
- Now you will have to click on that link.
- Having clicked on the link now you will be re-directed to new page by the address of “http://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm”
- Then there on the new page you will agin get to see many links and again out of all the links there you will have to click on the link by the name of “Recruitment of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India”
- Now again after clicking on the link you will get 4 links and out of those links you will have to click on the link by the name of “Call letter for written examination from 14.6.2014
- Now having clicked on that link now you will again be re-directed to a new page where you will have to fill some of the particulars about yourself.
- You will have to enter your registration no, date of birth or password.
- Having filled the particulars now you will have to click on the “Submit” button.
- Now after some time there will be your “SBI PO Admit Card 2014” on the screen.
- Finally you will have to take a print out of that to be retained by you at the time of the examination.
Official website of SBI: www.sbi.in
If you have still any doubt regarding SBI PO Admit Card 2014, you can submit your comments below.