Indian Post, an organization under Government of India is all set to issue Indian Post Admit Card 2014. The information is soon going to be published on the official website of Indian Post. The examination is going to be conducted for a large no. of vacancies. The examination will be held for 2 posts such as Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant post. The examination is going to be held on 2 dates such as on 27th of April 2014 & 4th of May 2014. The huge of applicants are going to appear in the examination. The Indian Post Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant Exam Admit Card can be downloaded from the following website of Indian Post.
As the candidates who all would have applied to appear in the examination, now first of all will have to download Indian Post Admit Card 2014 to be able to sit in the examination. Some of the very easy steps about how to download Indain Post Admit Card 2014 are being stated below.
How to Download:
- First of all you will have to log on to the official website of Indian Post (Only to download Admit Card): www.pasadrexam2014.in
- Now there you will get to see many links in green colour.
- You will have to click on the link of “Admit Card”
- After clicking on the link there be many links on the screen.
- Now you will have to click on the link of “Download Admit Card of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant- 2014”
- There you may have to wait for some time as you will straightaway be re-directed to a new page.
- On that page you will have to fill some of the information in form of your registration id & password.
- Now after entering the information you will have to click on the ‘Submit” button there.
- Finally after some time there will be downloaded your ‘Indian Post Admit Card 2014 For the posts of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant.
- Finally now you will have to take a print out of that to be retained by you & has to be taken to the examination hall on the mentioned date in the admit card.
Important point: You will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall unless you will have the printed copy of “Admit Card” as well as any of the photo-id issued by any of the departments of Government of India.
Points to be applied: To get any other relevant information about the above mentioned ‘Download Postal Assistant Exam Call Letter” you are advised to go through the above mentioned website & as the notification about the process has not been published so far on the official website of the institution. So stay connected either with us for further updates or keep visiting the website time to time.
Official website of Indian Post (Only to Get information about the process & to download Exam Call Letter: www.pasadrexam2014.in
You can leave your comments below, if you get any further doubt related to Indian Post Admit Card.